Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap household products

Options
  • 16-06-2013 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Where would be the best place to pickup things like toilet brushes, plungers, mops etc cheaply near Rathmines. I'm trying to kit out my new apartment but money is tight!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Lenehans, opposite Rathmines Garda station would have what you are looking for if you need it all immediately. Otherwise, wait until Aldi/Lidl have the stuff and buy then. Good luck with the new place.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

The Camden Casket on Camden Street in the city centre is ideal for this.

failing that, try all the cheaper shops along Talbot street and Capel Street in the north city centre. There is also a large Bargaintown in Smithfield, not far from Capel street- just walk along the quays towards Heuston station and you will see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Dealz on Henry Street has lots of stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Lux23 wrote: »
    Dealz on Henry Street has lots of stuff like that.

Yes this is one of the best/cheapest Euro shops i've found. I get a lot of my cleaning products here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭eire-kp

Got sorted between Dealz and the place in the ilac center.

• Advertisement
Advertisement