Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good GP

Options
  • 16-06-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I have recently moved to newbridge/naas and I am looking for a good GP - can anybody recommend their GP - thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm with Dr Fay in Naas, think he's pretty good. 4 doctors in the practice, never had to wait too long to be seen. The missus is with Catriona Ni Bhrian. She likes her, but you could be waiting an hour to see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alice carroll

beertons wrote: »
    I'm with Dr Fay in Naas, think he's pretty good. 4 doctors in the practice, never had to wait too long to be seen. The missus is with Catriona Ni Bhrian. She likes her, but you could be waiting an hour to see her.

Is it not awkward to park at that surgery? Is it the one on the Dublin road?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I pay for parking round the corner. Small mercy for a prompt service. Catriona's is in an estate, but herself was in there for 2 hours waiting one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Sallins Medical Centre has 3 GPs and is located beside Sallins Bridge Estate.

Advertisement