Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which is your favourite perfume?

• 16-06-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everybody! Im new around here, im sara! I´m want to introduce my self as a really crazy person about perfumes, and i want to know wich is your favourite perfume in the whole world! Come on! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Flower by Kenzo, with YSL Baby Doll a very close second.
    I love powdery scents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

'Flowerbomb' - Viktor and Rolf
    Narcisco Rodriguez for her

(Yum and double yum!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake. Nobody else seems to like it though :o

Second is Pure Poison by Dior

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

My fav is 'Nina' by Nina Ricci for everyday wear. And Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel for night time.
    I got a gift of Vera Wang and I'm looking forward to trying that out too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

anniehoo wrote: »

I love L'Eau d'Issey too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭markievicz

My fav is Dior Pure Poison and a close second is Valentino Rock n Rose! Although I'm starting to favour Valentino Valentina too :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I love Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs for a sweeter, lighter scent. My night time perfume is Jasmine Noir by Bvlgari. Although, the one I get complimented on most when I'm wearing it is Lime Basil & Mandarin body cream by Jo Malone! A very deep, almost masculine smell. Gorgeous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

I love J'Adore Dior as it was the first perfume the husband( then boyfriend) bought me and I also love Miss Dior by Dior as it was my wedding perfume.

Both perfumes bring back lovely memories for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Chanel Chance
    Kenzo Flower
    Thierry Mugler Angel
    Ralph by Ralph Lauren
    Armani Code
    Givenchy Rock and Rose

My boyfriend wears Calvin Klein Eternity and I looove it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I love Gucci Guilty, Lacoste Touch of Pink, Beyonce Heat and Armani Code!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

old school response - I used to wear Tresor alot - I don't wear it at all now, but still love the smell of that and Organza

for daytime now I wear Intimate by Victoria Beckham - it was dirt cheap in the Perfume Shop a while back, like E18 for 75ml.........handy to have at the desk!

Am on Burberry weekend for the evening time and any 'special' nights!

that said, I'm not really loyal to any scent - though will have to keep a stock of that Burberry one for the time being!! ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,659 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

anniehoo wrote: »

I love it! Have got loads of compliments on it as well.

Summery choice would be DKNY green (I'm sure it has a proper name, but no idea what that might be!)

I used to love one by Kenzo (not the flower one though, plain square glass bottle), but so long since I've worn it I've forgotten what it smelt like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I love it! Have got loads of compliments on it as well.
    My best friend hates it on me and i sprayed some leaving the bathroom in work last week and had wafted into the corridor. One of the lads walks by and goes "jaysus that bathroom air freshener is rotten" :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

My all time favourite is Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy - I love fruity perfumes and this is by far the fruitiest perfume out there!

Also like Taylor Swift Wonderstruck.

Got a sample of Lancome La Vie est Belle and I really like it too... might get the full size for Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

YSL elle
    Millions
    And the new burberry dunno the name of it, its in t a long bottle are my 3 fav at the mo yom to them all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Flowerbomb is what I'm currently wearing, love Daisy by Marc Jacob too though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

The nicest perfume I have ever smelled is Violet Blond by Tom Ford, but it's so expensive :( Out of ones that I actually own/have owned, I love Harajuku Lovers G By The Sea (sadly discontinued) and Benefit Ring My Bella. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel is lovely too, always sneak a spray of my mum's bottle when I'm visiting home!

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit is gorgeous as well, but I only have the body mist. Love citrusy, fresh fragrances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

For day time I love Kate Moss, the original one. For night time I love Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (I've worn it out so much now, as soon as I smell it I want to dance!) Other favourites are Calvin Klein Eternity, and Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue - although they both need to be repurchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Twee. wrote: »
    I love Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs for a sweeter, lighter scent. My night time perfume is Jasmine Noir by Bvlgari. Although, the one I get complimented on most when I'm wearing it is Lime Basil & Mandarin body cream by Jo Malone! A very deep, almost masculine smell. Gorgeous!
    You echoed my day and night favourites exactly! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I love Juicy by Juicy Couture for day time, its very light and summery. For the evening my all time favourite is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.

Other favourites are Armani Ídole, Black XS by Paco Rabanne and Cerutti 1881 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love Cerruti 1881. It's the only perfume I've ever worn and I wear it day and night so it's my signature scent. It's not expensive or particularly popular but it's just very me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Marc Jacobs Daisy is my "good wear" perfume (I am gonna get the summer edition I think too)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2nQHzje1MCDC4g5bVCT0EuuISPz9uGHrKGXhaALu2dFaLFzWO

and DKNY Women is my work perfume !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX6yu16OeE_OMemOE7N4IXFxM3LFzieYBSDlPjNph9knoS8rry

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

I love Dior Pure Poison Elixir, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, basically any heavily floral scent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

I've so many perfumes that rarely get used! the one that I do tend to use on nights out would be Alien by Thierry Mugler, everyone compliments it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

+1 for DKNY Woman, wore it for years, was my signature scent, not so particular now but love Lacoste Touch of Pink, a lovely summery fragrance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

I love Hugo XX, my fave!

Everyone always says I smell really nice when I wear it! Although no one ever seems to have heard of it, and havnt come accross anyone else who has it either!

Check it out the next time you are in boots or perfume factory!

Also quite like Kate Moss wild Meadow, its good for daytime!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭bookworms

I love Estee Lauder Sensuous, sums me up nicely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Tommy girl by Tommy Hilfiger!

Been using if forever now.
    I always get complimented on it, and have converted many people to buying it. It's not very expensive either :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Flowerbomb is my night-time/ special occasion perfume. I love how creamy it is.
    Depending on the weather, I wear Jean Paul Classique in the day, or if it's sunny, I love Escada, I think it's called Summer. It is very orangey, I love it.
    On lazy days, I wear a hard vanilla perfume from L' Occitaine (kinda like Vaseline, in a little tub). I love girly scents!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

biohaiid wrote: »
    Tommy girl by Tommy Hilfiger!

Been using if forever now.
    I always get complimented on it, and have converted many people to buying it. It's not very expensive either :)

I have this as well, it's so fresh and lovely for everyday :)

Ralph by Ralph Lauren is similar actually :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Iv too many favourites mainly lancome, givenchy, ralph lauren, vera wang, dolce and g, and pacco rabanne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm weird when it comes to my perfume. My favourite day to day perfume that I use it Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy (I know I should be ashamed of myself but I think it's very distinct and that's what draws me to it). When I'm going out at night I'd wear Chloe but if it's a more casual but not casual enough for Fantasy I'll wear Marc Jacobs, Daisy. I adore all three a close fourth for me but I can't fit it in a category as being either day or night is Prada, Candy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭Ciarabear

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue for day

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Cool Water by Davidoff is my favourite! Like a lot of others here, I've been wearing it for what seems like forever now!
    Happy by Clinique is another lovely one too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Miracle by lancome been wearing it since I was 14 !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭WhirlEsme

I love Chanel Mademoiselle (originally was "my special occasion scent" but I'm wearing it more and more everyday). I also love Juicy Couture - Couture Couture and Vera Wang Princess.

(Eep! My first post!:D )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Body by burberry try it out its absolutely amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Chanel no 5 or chance or else.... Ghost seriously sexy smells ( according to my better half )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wearing Alien by Theirry Mulgur at the moment and like it, LOVE jadore by Dior but tested the new one today by cavalli and loved it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭joanmul

Tresor and Obsession at night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Gucci Flora is my 'good' perfume at the moment. I wore Gucci 'Rush' for donkeys and will still go back to that from time to time.

Marc Jacob's 'Daisy' for work. And Agent Provocateur 'Maitress' for seducing young men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

My favourite perfume is Dior Miss Cherie. I used to wear Chanel no5 and Eternity but I prefer this one now.

I buy Chanel Allure pour homme for my Husband, we both love that one

Advertisement