Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Limerick People Have Pokemon Cards in there Home

• 16-06-2013 2:22pm

any limerick boardies got any pokemon cards in there room attic sotred away not been used anymore willing to sell

i have a younger brother that mad about them but i was going to buy some the other day 20 euro for a box and small pack of 10 cards for 7 euro

wow that expensive

anyone willing to sell aslong as there real

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

There are tons of them in my house but I think my teenager would have my head if they were parted with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

I've like a full lunch box of them here somewhere:) if i find them I'll drop you a pm:)

There are tons of them in my house but I think my teenager would have my head if they were parted with.

would atleast ask your son/daughter on my behave

bennyl10 wrote: »
    I've like a full lunch box of them here somewhere:) if i find them I'll drop you a pm:)

thanks bennyl10 please do , notting would make me happier to give him a bag full of cards

Advertisement