Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading soon...

Options
  • 16-06-2013 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

Hi there folks
    First off, if this question has been asked a million times before and there's another discussion you can direct me to then by all means do but as someone in the Meteor store said to me 2 months in phone-land is like 2 years with the speed of new phones hitting the market.
    I'm gonna be upgrading in the next few weeks and am looking to get some input from you folks regarding what smartphone I should go for this time round..
    My current phone is a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S..
    My initial instinct was to stick with Sony and go for either the Xperia T or Z, the main motivation being quad core processor and more internal memory the lack of which, on my current phone, quite quickly curtailed the amount of apps I was able to download from Google Play. Also I'm not too enamoured with Sony's tailored version of Android and wonder if it has improved much with the newer phone models..
    I'm also toying with the idea of going for an iPhone and was wondering if you could indulge me with a pro's and cons type assessment to help me make up my mind. I've been to several articles on the web about this but could find none specifically relevant to the Irish market

As I said above, if this topic is covered in other threads by all means link me to those

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

oops, posted before reading once of the stickies.. apologies.. tried to delete it but i'll leave that to the mods i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 24 paulinhio

Hi, I'm in the same boat (which smartphone to buy?). What's the go?

Advertisement