Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the jing gong g3a3

• 16-06-2013 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I'm looking for reviews on the jing gong g3a3 is it good ? Has anyone had any problems with one ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Marcin B

I don't recommend it. My friend had one. It seemed it started to biodegrade on him right from the start. Even though he tightened all the screws, the two connecting the stock disappeared during the first skirmish. Same happened to mag release button later that day. Some time later the charging handle broke off. Even with all those "extra" parts gone the rifle rattled a lot.

But she did shoot well, I have to give it to her.

Advertisement