Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Pokemon Events , Trading Cards , Handheld Battling Hangouts in Limerick :(

Options
  • 16-06-2013 6:39pm

2 brothers in limerick , 17 & 25

play the card games and battle on the ds, 3ds and were getting tired of trading battling playing with each other :(

pokemon fans where are you .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

There's plans to set up a pokemon meet comes september/october by Hybrid_Theory ...

There's plans to set up a pokemon meet comes september/october by Hybrid_Theory ...

does he have a thread somewhere can you link me there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

No thread but yeah we are hoping to set something up alright once Im back in the city when college restarts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

There is a location approved as a pokémon league venue in Limerick, just need a leader :)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

popzmaster wrote: »
    There is a location approved as a pokémon league venue in Limerick, just need a leader :)

Where is that? :)

• Advertisement

popzmaster wrote: »

I love to be a leader how I become one

Advertisement