If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE46ES7000

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hearny wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Looking for your best price delivered to Waterford for both the 40 and 46 inch models for the ES7000 TV's

They are on the UK site here

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40es7000/sams-ue40es7000
    and
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue46es7000/sams-ue46es7000

Would you recommend any alternatives either LED or Plasma in the same price range.
    Not bothered by 3D and any apps picture quality is the important one.
    Regards,
    Hearny.
    Hi hearny,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you,

Unfortunately the ES7000's are all now 'Last Few to Clear' as this range is now a finished line for us and has been replaced by the F7000 series, when a product goes 'last few to clear' it means we only have display stocks or open box stocks available and unfortunately we are completely sold out locally in Ireland.

The F series has replaced the ES series - the 40F7000 is on a temporary Boardie special at £999.95 and the 46F7000 is £1499.95 with free delivery and a five year warranty.

If you wanted a good TV closer to the target pricing - we have the excellent Philips 42PFL7007 at £699.95 or the LG 47LA620V at £739.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/47la620v/lg-47la620v

Thanks again and please keep me posted if we can assist or of course if you would like one of the guys to give you a call to chat through the option with you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Thanks John,
    Im going to stick with either Samsung or Panasonic if possible and I can get the UE46ES7000 for €1100 in Harvey Norman, its not an online price so I might go with that.
    Thanks for the info.
    Regards,
    Gary.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hearny wrote: »
    Thanks John,
    Im going to stick with either Samsung or Panasonic if possible and I can get the UE46ES7000 for €1100 in Harvey Norman, its not an online price so I might go with that.
    Thanks for the info.
    Regards,
    Gary.

Hi Gary,

No problem at all.  If you can't get sorted let us know and we'll be sure to help as much as we can.

The new F series is out of this world and well worth the bit extra.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭kmb

Hi Kenny,

What's the best price on one of the  "ES7000's are all now 'Last Few to Clear' " demo models?
    If there was stock, what warranty would apply?
    Are there any other models in 40" or 42" that fall into this category?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kmb wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

What's the best price on one of the  "ES7000's are all now 'Last Few to Clear' " demo models?
    If there was stock, what warranty would apply?
    Are there any other models in 40" or 42" that fall into this category?
    KMB,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay - we are completely sold out of the ES7000 & ES8000 ranges now - Warranty on 'Last Few To Clear' items is normally the standard manufacturers warranty - however this may change depending on the age, type, history and condition of the 'Last Few To Clear' unit.

If you are interested in the replacement for the ES series, the new F series - I'll happily PM you a special Boardie deal.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭kmb

Hi John,

If you could pm me it would be great.
    It would be 40"-46" models.

Regards,

Kieran

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kmb wrote: »
    Hi John,

If you could pm me it would be great.
    It would be 40"-46" models.

Regards,

Kieran

Hi Kieran,

John is out of the office at the mo.  I'll send him a message now reminding him to get a PM across to ya.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.