Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millstreet

Options
  • 16-06-2013 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi all. Has anyone here ever been in the malpaso bar in millstreet? I was in there last night for a few, bar man seemed friendly plus the locals were also friendly. Wouldn't have been the cleanest bar i was ever in. There was only a handy crowd inside this small bar.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

The Clint Eastwood fan-bar?
    Yes, I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

I'm from Millstreet.. Legend of a spot! Barman is a legend, ask him the result of any GAA/Soccer game and chances are he'll know or have it written down somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭romaderwdcsax

IRA 1916 wrote: »
    I'm from Millstreet.. Legend of a spot! Barman is a legend, ask him the result of any GAA/Soccer game and chances are he'll know or have it written down somewhere.

Ya i saw that when i was in there. He was showing a results book of some european football championships in the 70,s to some lad when i was in there, i might have to call in again. Would you drink in the malpaso much?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

Ya i saw that when i was in there. He was showing a results book of some european football championships in the 70,s to some lad when i was in there, i might have to call in again. Would you drink in the malpaso much?

Yeah tis a grand bar, not the cleanest but you're guaranteed a good pint and a bit of craic.

Advertisement