Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert subjects level question

• 16-06-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys,

I got a question for which I'd be very thankful if anyone could answer.

If you have written down you're doing OL PHYSICS on the paper with levels of the subjects which we had to fill in few months ago of what level and which subjects we are doing, can I still do higher level physics paper tommorow?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Hey guys,

I got a question for which I'd be very thankful if anyone could answer.

If you have written down you're doing OL PHYSICS on the paper with levels of the subjects which we had to fill in few months ago of what level and which subjects we are doing, can I still do higher level physics paper tommorow?

You should be able to, they always send a few extra if the papers incase there was a mistake or someone moves up or down ass far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NanaAcidWrap

HugsiePie wrote: »
    You should be able to, they always send a few extra if the papers incase there was a mistake or someone moves up or down ass far as I know

Thanks, really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Its what I was told at school, so please dont take it as something written in stone, but I dont think they would get something like that wrong :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Its fine , you can drop down or go up in any subject you want on the day

Advertisement