Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gays

Options
  • 16-06-2013 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone else think most of the sit people post here is BULL**** ?? like the results etc.. :L plans for jc night lads?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Typo in the thread title?

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Anyone else think most of the sit people post here is BULL**** ?? like the results etc.. :L plans for jc night lads?

English paper must have been difficult, yes? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

This is going to end well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

No, I for one do not believe that one bit
    Most of the people on the JC forum are very smart, kind and diligent people
    The results they predict, are the results they can achieve, I have been with them since the JC started(I created another account due to some issues, but nvm that)
    The stuff they post is useful and helpful, maybe you find it bull because you have just joined recentley but, I assure you this none of the posts here are bull.
    The JC results again, are true to believe in my eyes, I have seen and been with the people who posted on those results thread, and I do not find one bit astonishing or out of reach, I know they can achieve them because the amount of effort they put, I hope you could have experience that as well if you'd had joined earlier, I myself posted results, and I believe they are the most likely 90% I will get them, after counting up scores and checking answers what other people wrote on here on boards.ie
    Maybe you think it is bull but to all the other boards.ie users IT IS NOT
    I hope this makes you change your mind
    btw, I really though I would find a 'GAY' thread, but if you really think about it is a ''gay'' thread because it is just stupid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Awww boiz ur all qweers talking bout study, lets go get locked ladzz.

OP, shut the f*ck up and grow up.

Jc night is abit to early to start off, maybe ''what everyone plans when the JC is over??'' for most people it is not
    For me I am going to go go karting straight away after my Italian exam with my friends and then come to my friends house and have a sleep over. play xbox order takeaway, play soccer outside, watch Evil Dead(I heard it was a scary movie)
    So what are you doing OP?

Prodigious wrote: »
    Awww boiz ur all qweers talking bout study, lets go get locked ladzz.

OP, shut the f*ck up and grow up.

Shtory Kid ??!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement