Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest part-time college?

Options
  • 16-06-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

My new employer is flexible with hours. I would like to get academic qualification without going bankrupt. My area of interest is computer science.

I see Griffith is charging €3,700.00 -- are there any cheaper options?

I understand that if I would quit my job after 9 months I would get college for free, but I'm not interested in milking the government.

What is the cheapest option for a working adult?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭an_damhan

I've just signed up for this course after researching several others.
    There are cheaper IT courses out there but I didn't find any dedicated to computer science.

In addition to price I took into consideration quality of the course - I spoke to a few guys who had studied in Griffith (one did the same course) and all recommended it.

The location also suits me.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭I love angels

Hi,
    You should go to the website Qualifax.ie and do a course search for Computer Science. I think they have a few Fetac Computer Science courses on there. Do a search for all courses.

Thank you

Advertisement