Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

De Laurentiis has confirmed that Reina has passed his medical.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Rodger's comments today about him owing the fans and that he needs to recognise that seems to me like a last ditch attempt to try and get him to change his mind about leaving.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Vicxas wrote: »
    This popped up on my Twitter feed, if its true we kept that quiet.....

They report any sort of rubbish. We've agreed terms about 5 times now it seems if you believe twitter sources.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Vicxas wrote: »
    This popped up on my Twitter feed, if its true we kept that quiet.....

Nothing in mine about ESPN, Liverpool or Eriksen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

5starpool wrote: »
    They report any sort of rubbish. We've agreed terms about 5 times now it seems if you believe twitter sources.

Oh i know, i just found it hilarious that they try and spin this every second day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

Valencia have agreed to meet Spurs again regarding Soldado according to Valencia chairman, if thats the case youd expect a deal to be thrashed out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

5starpool wrote: »
    Rodger's comments today about him owing the fans and that he needs to recognise that seems to me like a last ditch attempt to try and get him to change his mind about leaving.

change his mind about leaving?

he needs a buyer to stump up the fee we want first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Pedalstool

ManOnFire wrote: »
    Valencia have agreed to meet Spurs again regarding Soldado according to Valencia chairman, if thats the case youd expect a deal to be thrashed out

Think they are favourites for him to be fair. Liverpools interest shows the club is looking for replacements for Suarez I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

What did people make of Wisdom today?

I have always liked him, and thought he was superb today. ]

He is a beast of a man, he is quick, comfortable with the ball at his feet (no problem bring the ball up the field), good in the air and a serious defender IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Mr Alan wrote: »
    It's simple.

Unless an offer comes in north of £60m we should not be selling Suarez to a club we are aiming to compete against. Even then it'd be questionable but borderline excusable.

To sell for anything less would be idiocy of the highest order from all involved from Rodgers to Ayre to Werner to Henry.

Come on Real, get the finger out :(

I would not imagine Rogers would have much say in the business side of things
    If a big offer comes then they will sell him to whoever
    I still have a feeling one or two of the wealthy clubs may make a late bid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

I would not imagine Rogers would have much say in the business side of things
    If a big offer comes then they will sell him to whoever
    I still have a feeling one or two of the wealthy clubs may make a late bid

Rodgers is the manager of the club. He has a huge say in who comes & who goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭delaney001

Kess73 wrote: »
    Who is? The character or the person who played her?

The character... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

He has a huge say, but it might not be the ultimate say. All managers will lose a player that they desperately want to keep, at some stage. In almost all cases, if a player wants out they tend to get their way in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,578 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Please don't try to blame Rodgers if Suarez does go.

From what I have seen he hasn't put a foot wrong throughout this saga.

Is this the part where we lay the ground work to absolve Rodgers of any blame if we sell Suarez to Arsenal? :confused:

****. That. ****.

Rodgers should be telling FSG that we simply can't sell our best player to a team we're trying to catch. He should be very publically hitting the roof if it happens. How you think Rafa would have reacted if G&H sold Torres to Utd a few years back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

billy2012 wrote: »

He is a beast of a man, he is quick, comfortable with the ball at his feet (no problem bring the ball up the field), good in the air and a serious defender IMO.
    im a big fan of him too
    has all the attributes u said
    but he also has a great temperment too
    i wouldn't send him on loan as i think he can play games at CB & RB this season

Is this the part where we lay the ground work to absolve Rodgers of any blame if we sell Suarez to Arsenal? :confused:

in fairness Mr Alan, it won't have been Rodgers doing, that will be a decision taken over his head you can be sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Milkers

How you think Rafa would have reacted if G&H sold Torres to Utd a few years back?

Yeah cos that reaction worked out so well for Rafa AND the club.

Rodgers should be telling FSG that we simply can't sell our best player to a team we're trying to catch. He should be very publically hitting the roof if it happens. How you think Rafa would have reacted if G&H sold Torres to Utd a few years back?

Would you blame Kenny Dalglish for Torres going to Chelsea, or Alex Ferguson for Christiano Ronaldo for going to Madrid? The fact is it's usually out of the managers hands when a player is determined to leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,578 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

****. That. ****.

Wake up to reality Alan, Rodgers is an employee of the club.

If the money comes in then it'll be the execs who will call it.

Was it Dalglish's fault that Torres left?

• Advertisement

****. That. ****.

This is a player who wants to leave the club. Who has made it obvious he wants to leave the club. I blame Suarez for this not Rodgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

billy2012 wrote: »

I would have no Problems with him as our Starting RCB.

On another Note, Bayern won 2-0 over Barcelona. But lots of Stars from both sides didn't Play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

There's a lot of talk, and its 99% bollocks, and thats from everyone, Suarez, Rodgers, LFC. These days you cant even rely on your own manager, complete 180 on Reina/comp for places etc. Might as well not even listen to press conferences to be perfectly honest from here on in. Im not fussed over Reina leaving, what does bother me is i cant honestly say i believe a single word from the club.

Suarez will use any excuse to get out. In reality, its more down to having a season where it was long over before the end of it imo, why leave it to this year when he could have gone last year?. The previous season the club had cup finals and European football to look forward to. People talk about progress, this is complete sh1te tbh, anyone who truly believes that is deluded. We got a few extra points in the league because the manager had Suarez/Gerrard for an extra 26/7 worth of league games. I dont care what stats anyone produces. Fact is, if this squad (as it is today with no more exits/additions), lost SG/LS for that length of time this coming season, achieved two cup finals next year and qualified for Europe, the same muppets would quantify this as more progress despite being two years down the road and having spent another 50/70m but achieving the same.

Suarez knows the big picture here, where a will to win in an individual isnt matched by the club, be it league cup, fa cup, whatever, that leads to what we have now. Of course all of this goes back to one simple point i made a long time ago in here. Our club is on a long road to imitating Arsenal (albeit from the other direction), there is some irony here of course. Arsenal buying Suarez wouldnt just be buying Suarez, its buying a cushion whereby you further weaken a competitor who should be in the mix with you and taking you on for that CL money.

To summarise. Owners are good with money and good at generating it for the club. On the flipside, they havent got the first idea of how to actually achieve the clubs goals on the pitch. Someone mentioned the other day comparing the leaving of one big player in 81 to Suarez leaving now, twitter would have broken etc, the difference is, the man making that decision had won a succesccion of the biggest trophies the club has and will ever win. Comparing Paisley to this Suarez thing just reinforces the delusion of what this club has now. The manager is happy to continue on with the opportunity of a blank canvas at LFC, essentially a 'yes man' tbh. Some will say this is harsh, probably is, nevertheless, i believe its fairly accurate. He has an ideal and style that football is played a certain way and that style has resonance with a section of fans, could easily be argued that the same people are willing to be far more forgiving. That's fair enough, but dont even joke about progress.

Would you blame Kenny Dalglish for Torres going to Chelsea, or Alex Ferguson for Christiano Ronaldo for going to Madrid? The fact is it's usually out of the managers hands when a player is determined to leave.

Selling Torres to Chelsea ain't in the same league as selling Suarez to Arsenal. Selling Suarez to the likes of City/Chelsea would be hugely preferable over selling to Arsenal.

Arsenal are the most vulnerable team in the top 4. Realistically, the only club we have any hope of catching over the next couple of years.

Your point about Ferguson/Ronaldo is moot. He was sold abroad. You think Ferguson would have entertained bids from City/Chelsea for Ronaldo? Would he ****. He's not a fool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,370 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I agree with Alan on Rodgers if Suarez goes to Arsenal.

he's not highest on the blame list if it happens, but he should be raising absolute hell if it is happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

MD1990 wrote: »
    im a big fan of him too
    has all the attributes u said
    but he also has a great temperment too
    i wouldn't send him on loan as i think he can play games at CB & RB this season

I have always said I don't believe we are that weak in the CB position which alot tend to disagree with.

Anytime I have mentioned Wisdom or Kelly to a lesser extent people say they just aren't good enough, to young, unproven etc etc.

Wisdom is good enough, he obviously ain't a starter yet but it won't be long. I would be very very comfortable having him as 4th choice over Coates going into the coming season and it wouldn't hugely surprise me if was a starter come this time next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

I have a horrible feeling that not only will this Arsenal deal go through, probably at a cost of 40-45m, but we will absolutely spunk the money if we get it.

We have had a couple of gold transfers in the past few years, Torres in, Suarez in, but these are few and far between our rubbish ones. If selling to Arsenal we should be looking for 60m. That's realistic. If they bid 59m, tell them to fck off, the way Newcastle told us to fck off when we bid 34m for Carroll and they insisted on 35m (plus interest on the couple of days it took us to transfer the money). Hopefully then Madrid step in, if he is going to go somewhere anyway.

This will MASSIVELY strengthen Arsenal and MASSIVELY weaken us. Kiss top 4 goodbye for the foreseeable future. 60m or fck off, no matter what Suarez wants. Time for us to man up on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

****. That. ****.

Id agree, however if there is a release clause, its out of Rodgers hands

I don't see any point though in Rodgers entering into a public war with the owners if Suarez is sold against his wishes. The last thing that's needed is yet more publicised in-fighting. Keep it behind closed doors

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I'm gonna put it on the record that i think Suarez won't be going anywhere this summer.

IMO a lot of what he has said has been severely lost in translation. First off he wanted to leave because of the way the English media were treating him but now he wants to go to Arsenal. Is Arsenal not in London? Is London not the capital of England?

Arsenal have made a bid just so they can say to their fans hey we made a bid for a top player and it was refused, but at least we are showing ambition. I haven't heard Suarez come out and say he wanted to go to Arsenal. Yet everyone is now taking it as gospel because someone on Twitter said it.

This body language bull**** this morning is the biggest joke i have ever heard. The guy threw a strop when KK subbed him a couple of seasons ago and everyone wanted to lick his arse because he wants to play every minute of every game. He comes on for ten minutes in a friendly and looks dejected so it must mean that he wants to leave. It of course couldn't mean that a guy who craves football, who would play a five a side game in the park to get a game was pissed off at only getting ten minutes.

Its amazing that everyone would rather throw their toys out and believe all the negativity rather than the fact that it could all well be horse ****e. Some nomark can come on Twitter and say that Suarez wants to leave because Liverpool are ****e and a nothing club and everyone would swallow it hook line and sinker.

I've said it consistently since day 1 of this saga - people have been completely jumping the gun suggesting that Suarez leaving is a done deal.

The amount of posts 'well it was great while it lasted', 'last time we'll see him..., not to mention a lot of people who may have to do a 180 turn on some of the things they've called him if they end up having to cheer him on next season.

I'm not ruling him out going - i still think it's very possible. But him staying could well happen too.

Arsenal have proved me wrong by bidding £40m. I didn't think the'd go that high. I would be surprised if they went north of £50m. Maybe they'll prove me wrong again but I'd be shocked.

I've said since the start that Madrid's interest has never been as strong, as serious or as proved as has been made out. Bale has always been their target. I think if they get him (and they could be close) then we can definitely move out a move to Suarez.

If these 2 scenarios come to pass, Suarez is a Liverpool player come September, bar late interest from another team

And that's not a long shot at all imo.

• Advertisement

Selling Torres to Chelsea ain't in the same league as selling Suarez to Arsenal. Selling Suarez to the likes of City/Chelsea would be hugely preferable over selling to Arsenal.

Arsenal are the most vulnerable team in the top 4. Realistically, the only club we have any hope of catching over the next couple of years.

Your point about Ferguson/Ronaldo is moot. He was sold abroad. You think Ferguson would have entertained bids from City/Chelsea for Ronaldo? Would he ****. He's not a fool.

My point is that that BR might have no control over the situation, much like KD had no control over Torres going to Chelsea. Doesn't matter that Suarez to Arsenal is potentially much worse, the point is that if Kenny was powerless to stop Torres going to Chelsea, why should BR be expected to do better?

SlickRic wrote: »
    I agree with Alan on Rodgers if Suarez goes to Arsenal.

he's not highest on the blame list if it happens, but he should be raising absolute hell if it is happening.

again theres probably not a hell of alot Rodgers can do. If the clause is met and it transpires Suarez can indeed move for that money and "if" he wants Arsenal, then he will go.

This won't be Rodgers fault, he will be powerless to stop it. Its the powers above that need looking at.

Alot of the so called nay sayers (Daithijj, Mr Alan etc...) are making some perfectly valid arguments tonight

I was always one to preach that we should see things through and give a man some time. This season the microscope will be on Rodgers a hell of alot more.

Alot of questions remain un answered in the actual power structure of the club. Can we even be sure that Rodgers is having the final say on transfers?

Is Ian Ayre a competent enough guy to understand the difference between driving a hard bargain and pushing the boat out in order to secure a player who will take us on another leap that we need?

Theres far too much talk about "wage savings" and the like this summer, I thought all of that was behind us but there is still talk of scrimping and saving even more in this quest for "value" even if its to the detriment of quality of the squad.

So far this summer the first XI has not been improved upon in my opinion. The same deficiencies still exist, and now you can add the Suarez dilemma. To be fair to the guy he is probably looking on wondering where the hell we are going? No doubt Ayre and Co, will spoof that we are heading in the right direction, cheap hungry young talent, who may or may not turn out to be world beaters.

Chances are we'll unearth one gem (Coutinho being an example) who will be the next to jump ship when he outgrows Liverpool FC in the 21st century.

As it stands, I feel the only funds this club has to spend are those recouped from sales. Which is worrying from the start. We cannot actively pursue top targets aggressively until we know what Suarez, Skrtel, Coates and Co. will attract.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Mhykitarayan deal went sour when we dicked about over the fee with one eye on Suarez leaving.

Anyway rant over

I'm in full agreement with the statement that one cannot believe a word that comes out of the clubs mouth, theres a massive face saving exercise going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

Since when were football clubs expected to be honest?

Morzadec wrote: »
    I've said it consistently since day 1 of this saga - people have been completely jumping the gun suggesting that Suarez leaving is a done deal.

The amount of posts 'well it was great while it lasted', 'last time we'll see him..., not to mention a lot of people who may have to do a 180 turn on some of the things they've called him if they end up having to cheer him on next season.

I'm not ruling him out going - i still think it's very possible. But him staying could well happen too.

Arsenal have proved me wrong by bidding £40m. I didn't think the'd go that high. I would be surprised if they went north of £50m. Maybe they'll prove me wrong again but I'd be shocked.

I've said since the start that Madrid's interest has never been as strong, as serious or as proved as has been made out. Bale has always been their target. I think if they get him (and they could be close) then we can definitely move out a move to Suarez.

If these 2 scenarios come to pass, Suarez is a Liverpool player come September, bar late interest from another team

And that's not a long shot at all imo.

I'd agree with this, but you can bet your life Madrid are still keeping a keen eye on it. He's probably not a number 1 target but they would probably like to add him to their ranks if he can be got below his market value due to Liverpool wanting to cash in due to his desire to leave.

Liverpool can be a soft touch when selling players. The likes of Real probably realise Liverpool will sh*t their pants and sell for a lesser fee rather than keep an unhappy player whose value may drop and isn't pandering to the notion that the red shirt is the most important shirt in world football.

Ask for and you shall receive an exit from Liverpool when push comes to shove. probably on your own terms aswell.

ush wrote: »
    Since when were football clubs expected to be honest?

I think some people in here are so naiive its laughable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Hate this crap. Moaning because our manager isn't being 100% truthful to us. If he was honest all the time it would harm our transfer dealings.

If he decides Carroll is surplus to requirements he is not going to say so. He will say the opposite.

Same thing with Reina.

• Advertisement

Hate this crap. Moaning because our manager isn't being 100% truthful to us. If he was honest all the time it would harm our transfer dealings.

If he decides Carroll is surplus to requirements he is not going to say so. He will say the opposite.

Same thing with Reina.

Its so obvious you shouldn't even need to explain it. Good grief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Same thing with Reina.

Funny enough, the same sound were made about Torres not for sale, but I don't remember many complaints about the club lying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Eastenders wouldn't get a look in at this place for meltdowns and drama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I know if Rodger's hadn't make him look like such a vital part of the squad we might not have got such a wonderful deal as a loan to Napoli :pac:

I don't need ten minutes of Rodger's bleating on and on about things like competition, what a good guy and intergral part of the squad Reina is etc only for him to out the door a week later. I've no problem with him feeding false info into the public domain but just say, "He isn't for sale".

Opr

In other news, apparently we came across some 15 year-old in Australia that's meant to be brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

daithijjj wrote: »
    There's a lot of talk, and its 99% bollocks, and thats from everyone, Suarez, Rodgers, LFC. These days you cant even rely on your own manager, complete 180 on Reina/comp for places etc. Might as well not even listen to press conferences to be perfectly honest from here on in. Im not fussed over Reina leaving, what does bother me is i cant honestly say i believe a single word from the club.

Suarez will use any excuse to get out. In reality, its more down to having a season where it was long over before the end of it imo, why leave it to this year when he could have gone last year?. The previous season the club had cup finals and European football to look forward to. People talk about progress, this is complete sh1te tbh, anyone who truly believes that is deluded. We got a few extra points in the league because the manager had Suarez/Gerrard for an extra 26/7 worth of league games. I dont care what stats anyone produces. Fact is, if this squad (as it is today with no more exits/additions), lost SG/LS for that length of time this coming season, achieved two cup finals next year and qualified for Europe, the same muppets would quantify this as more progress despite being two years down the road and having spent another 50/70m but achieving the same.

Suarez knows the big picture here, where a will to win in an individual isnt matched by the club, be it league cup, fa cup, whatever, that leads to what we have now. Of course all of this goes back to one simple point i made a long time ago in here. Our club is on a long road to imitating Arsenal (albeit from the other direction), there is some irony here of course. Arsenal buying Suarez wouldnt just be buying Suarez, its buying a cushion whereby you further weaken a competitor who should be in the mix with you and taking you on for that CL money.

To summarise. Owners are good with money and good at generating it for the club. On the flipside, they havent got the first idea of how to actually achieve the clubs goals on the pitch. Someone mentioned the other day comparing the leaving of one big player in 81 to Suarez leaving now, twitter would have broken etc, the difference is, the man making that decision had won a succesccion of the biggest trophies the club has and will ever win. Comparing Paisley to this Suarez thing just reinforces the delusion of what this club has now. The manager is happy to continue on with the opportunity of a blank canvas at LFC, essentially a 'yes man' tbh. Some will say this is harsh, probably is, nevertheless, i believe its fairly accurate. He has an ideal and style that football is played a certain way and that style has resonance with a section of fans, could easily be argued that the same people are willing to be far more forgiving. That's fair enough, but dont even joke about progress.
    Ah now you really are pulling the p**s. Using a stat to give out about people using stats:D

In my opinion, sooner rather than later, Real Madrid will make an offer for Suarez and then we will see him leave. All this nonsense from Arsenal is just keeping up appearances for their fans.

Ayre made it plainly obvious to Gazidis that a bid of £40 million would not be accepted but they made it regardless. John W Henry's reaction puts Arsenals interest in perspective.

Real have almost sold Higuain, I think they need another forward and Suarez is clearly the best one available. I would say both player and club have been in contact behind the scenes and everything is more or less agreed between them. It will be up to Liverpool to get the best price they can.

Somebody needs to photoshop Liverpool FC Team Talk in here, instead of TNT.

4220_1.jpg

Exactly.

it gives the impression that the club values the idea of making savings over having quality.

And at the end of the day we didn't even sell him
    opr wrote: »
    I know if Rodger's hadn't make him look like such a vital part of the squad we might not have got such a wonderful deal as a loan to Napoli :pac:

I don't need ten minutes of Rodger's bleating on and on about things like competition, what a good guy and intergral part of the squad Reina is etc only for him to out the door a week later. I've no problem with him feeding false info into the public domain but just say, "He isn't for sale".

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Completely changing topic for a second, do any of you use RSS, and if so what sources are you using for LFC news/debate etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

opr wrote: »

I don't need ten minutes of Rodger's bleeting on about competition, what a good guy and intergral part of the squad Reina he etc only for him to out the door a week later. I've no problem with him feeding false info into the public domain but just say, "He isn't for sale".

Opr

Firstly, we don't know the ins and outs of the deal with Napoli.
    We don't know if there were any permanent offers for Reina.
    In theory, we should get a loan fee for him this year and then a good fee for him next summer, similar to what happened to Carroll.

Secondly, that's just Rodgers' style. He doesn't give one word answers. It's not as if this is Reina being forced out of the club, I'm pretty sure this is a deal both parties want to do. But there's always a chance it won't happen, so "competition," talk of Reina's qualities etc etc are simply sensible.

Pedalstool wrote: »
    In my opinion, sooner rather than later, Real Madrid will make an offer for Suarez and then we will see him leave. All this nonsense from Arsenal is just keeping up appearances for their fans.

Ayre made it plainly obvious to Gazidis that a bid of £40 million would not be accepted but they made it regardless. John W Henry's reaction puts Arsenals interest in perspective.

Real have almost sold Higuain, I think they need another forward and Suarez is clearly the best one available. I would say both player and club have been in contact behind the scenes and everything is more or less agreed between them. It will be up to Liverpool to get the best price they can.

I would say that, to me at least, it seems strange that Arsenal would baulk at £30m for Higuian, and then be willing to go so high for Suarez.

I mean Suarez is probably better, much more to his all round game, but Higuian is class and a better finisher and less 'baggage' as has been said. Seemingly their fans would have preferred that signing too.

I'm not sure if Suarez is worth £20m+ more than Higuain looking at it neutrally

About Real Madrid...
    Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 18m
    @SteveJacksdad don't think it will be long before they come to the table. And that will change everything

Soldado...
    Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles 7m
    Roberto Soldado asks Valencia to let him join Tottenham

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Morzadec wrote: »
    In other news, apparently we came across some 15 year-old in Australia that's meant to be brilliant

cool,let's spin this as the suarez replacement

we can call him the oceanic messi and leak it to the press that the fee is 35 million, 100 k + 34.9 million in ad-ons depending on CL and league titles won in the next 10 years

another bright and hungry young star, the fans will have forgotten about suarez before he is even gone

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement