Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help to connect galaxy ace to emobile

Options
  • 16-06-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me how to connect my phone to the emobile device. I tried putting in the password but didnt get the option to connect lit up then I tried add wifi network and put in the ssid and the password but stil could not connect. The option to connect is shaded out. I haven't had any problem connecting to open networks such as library etc. any help would be welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

CWone wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me how to connect my phone to the emobile device. I tried putting in the password but didnt get the option to connect lit up then I tried add wifi network and put in the ssid and the password but stil could not connect. The option to connect is shaded out. I haven't had any problem connecting to open networks such as library etc. any help would be welcome.
    Hi CWone, 

The best advice I can offer here is to contact our technical support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0)
    They will be able to help you with this query unfortunately we can't offer support from this channel. 

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement