Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Urgent

Options
  • 17-06-2013 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi. Yesterday I bought a €60 One4all gift card. I bought it thinking that I could convert it to a Virtual Visa to spend anywhere online but it turns out the company removed that feature in March, despite it still being mentioned on the packaging of the card. I was wondering if it is possible to get a refund at the Topaz outlet I purchased it from? I need the money back urgently. Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Not being smart but...why not just ask at the Topaz??

• Registered Users Posts: 42 whos_dan

Not being smart but...why not just ask at the Topaz??

I am today I just thought someone might know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭brian_t

This is from their Terms & Conditions
    wrote:
    9. REDEMPTION

9.1 You may at any time request us to repay to you any balance on the Card by calling Gift Voucher Shop on (01) 8708111 and quoting the Card number.
    You must not use your Card after you ask us to repay the balance to you.
    In order to allow any outstanding Card Purchases to clear, Gift Voucher Shop will refund the balance to you, via cash, cheque or a bank draft, less any applicable fees (see Clause 5), within fifteen Business Days of receipt of such a request

Advertisement