Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clock repair

Options
  • 17-06-2013 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I have 2 Wall clocks ( 1 Cuckoo & 1 other ) that need attention.
    Could anyone advise where to get them repaired in the Waterford/ Munster area.
    Thank you

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source (I don't think they are open source clocks).

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Conology

Hi
    What section should I have put this question in.
    I didn't see any heading for "Clocks" as such and I thought that anything without a heading should go into open-source - or am I wrong ?
    Thanks

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Conology wrote: »
    Hi
    What section should I have put this question in.
    I've moved it to the Waterford County forum, since you're looking for information about someone who will do repairs in that area. I could have moved it to the Watches and Timepieces forum instead; if you have no luck here, you could try there.
    I didn't see any heading for "Clocks" as such and I thought that anything without a heading should go into open-source - or am I wrong ?
    Thanks
    You're wrong. The Open Source forum deals with open source (aka "free") software.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Baumann's in Dungarvan? worth calling them for a chat anyway I would imagine.

Hi Tangled
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 wcstone

Did you have any success with finding someone to repair clocks?

wcstone wrote: »
    Did you have any success with finding someone to repair clocks?

No - not yet - I have to be honest I haven't concentrated on this lately due to other priorities.

Advertisement