Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Results/Fails 2013

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

When are the repeats starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    When are the repeats starting?

Monday 26th August to Saturday 31st August.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

Does anybody know if there is a general timetable for the repeat exams? Like do first years usually have theirs in the second half of the week and they have fourth years earlier cause they're more important? Or are they just random?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

clonadlad wrote: »
    Does anybody know if there is a general timetable for the repeat exams? Like do first years usually have theirs in the second half of the week and they have fourth years earlier cause they're more important? Or are they just random?

Are they?

I don't see why they'd be earlier, presume it's wherever they come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

clonadlad wrote: »

I doubt it... what happens if you have more than one repeat? I mean, to do that, they'd need to cram all the exams together and that way, there's a higher risk of overlapping exams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Anyone hear anything about paying for repeats? From experience (unfortunately), I thought they usually have letters sent out before now?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

The Bogman wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything about paying for repeats? From experience (unfortunately), I thought they usually have letters sent out before now?

I got an email about it at the beginning of this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

I got an email about it at the beginning of this month.

Thanks, had a look back through my emails and found it, must have missed it somehow! For anyone else wondering, fees have to be paid by August 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

The Bogman wrote: »
    Thanks, had a look back through my emails and found it, must have missed it somehow! For anyone else wondering, fees have to be paid by August 16th.

They'll email again, though, right? At least that's the impression I was under.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

sup_dude wrote: »
    I doubt it... what happens if you have more than one repeat? I mean, to do that, they'd need to cram all the exams together and that way, there's a higher risk of overlapping exams.

How do you know when your exam is on then?

• Advertisement
Advertisement