Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer lingus coads

Options
  • 17-06-2013 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭

Hi I was wondering if anyone has a code for aer lingus. Flights my daughter is hoping to go at the end of the month but prices are crazy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Where is she planning on going? Most 'sales' that Aer lingus have are shown on their website.

With around a week or 10 days to go before the flight, you are guaranteed that the prices are to be high.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

She is hoping to go to New York. But the cheapest I can get is 700€ , her dates are flexible so I was hoping to get hey there for around €500. Like everyone else money is very tight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Try adverts and see if anyone is selling a flight.

cathy01 wrote: »
    Try adverts and see if anyone is selling a flight.

That's a good idea. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭Raoul

double GG wrote: »
    Where is she planning on going? Most 'sales' that Aer lingus have are shown on their website.

With around a week or 10 days to go before the flight, you are guaranteed that the prices are to be high.
    Unfortunately it looks like this is true. From a quick glance the best I could find was 780.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Trish56 wrote: »

Thanks Trish. I tried sky scanner the cheapest was 1690€. Anyone here have a job for an 18 year old in the limk area :(

Advertisement