Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMAX Stolen

• 17-06-2013 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey guys,

not even sure that this is allowed but its worth a try and mods can slap me on the wrist if it isn't!

My black Ford CMAX was stolen from my driveway in Castletroy last Thursday night. In the boot was my digital camera and a video camera, with pictures and videos of our two young kids over the past few years. While we do have most of the pics backed up, I'd love to get the videos back. I also don't like the thoughts of someone having our memories in their possession.

Obviously the cops have been informed etc but just thought that if anyone happens to live somewhere that there is communal parking or you've seen a black CMAX appear recently (11-TS-635) please IM me!

Thanks in advance guys - I know it's a long shot & the cameras are probably well gone but heck it's worth a try!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭ttcomet

Maybe wait a few weeks and try stolencamerafinder.com/ , if you are lucky they may be dumb enough to use the camera and upload it some where on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 limerick_lady

ttcomet wrote: »
    Maybe wait a few weeks and try stolencamerafinder.com/ , if you are lucky they may be dumb enough to use the camera and upload it some where on the web.

Never knew that website existed - good to know, thanks a million!

Looks like our estate is being targeted big time, few lads spotted in our neighbours garden 2 nights ago and in our garden again last night! Ourselves and some neighbours have hidden cameras in now so it might get more interesting from now on! Next step at this rate is to connect our door handles up to the live supply!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Never knew that website existed - good to know, thanks a million!

Looks like our estate is being targeted big time, few lads spotted in our neighbours garden 2 nights ago and in our garden again last night! Ourselves and some neighbours have hidden cameras in now so it might get more interesting from now on! Next step at this rate is to connect our door handles up to the live supply!

Where abouts in castletroy area you? Living in that general area myself. I hope you get a result on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 limerick_lady

Living near the park & secondary school. Just off the phone from Henry St to get our report number for insurance documents and they were saying that our case was on Live95fm!

Advertisement