Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

National Concert Hall Question (Branford Marsalis)

• 17-06-2013 8:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Saw a sign for Branford Marsalis playing the NCH on the 3rd of July.
    I am a huge fan but have never seen him play.

I have never been to the NCH, I see the tickets vary from 50 down to 22 euro.
    Anyone any advice on what are the best tickets to get?
    What would the 22 euro tickets be like?

Any advice appreciated.
    Cheers.
    Sham.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭real rocker

Hi Sham 69
    It looks like its the unreserved Choir Balcony in regard to the price you mention. I was in this area for Bobby McFerrin and found it satisfactory. I also attended Kurt Elling recently and, apart from the dearth of front views of Mr. Elling, the workings of the RTE Concert Orchestra were more on show given my side overview from the balcony.
    If the sound is well adjusted you would be ok but if at back of the balcony your views of the quartet might be compromised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

thanks for the reply.
    Money is tight this month so might go with the cheap seats.
    As long as I can hear it I don't mind.
    Cheers again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

What did you think of the show

I enjoyed it,

Advertisement