Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch to EI just few days ago, now moving form the current house.

Options
  • 17-06-2013 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

HI, I have a question.
    I moved to a house that have EI gas/elect just 15 days ago, and now I will move from that home to a different one in 15 days(the new house do not have EI).
    My account was just created when I moved in, is there any way to move this account I created to the new home I will be living in the next two weeks? 

Thanks
    Dami.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Dami,

Yes, that's no problem. On the day of moving out, if you take meter readings and contact us with them, as well as contact details for the premises (e.g. landlord/letting agent) we will close the account for that address.
    Then, when you move into your new address, take a meter reading at the point you move in and provide us with this and the MPRN/GPRN and we can re-open the account for your new address.

You can contact us via private message here on Boards.ie if you wish.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement