Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for free video editing software

Options
  • 17-06-2013 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I need to edit some short videos for work. I nirmally use AVS video editor and it does the job perfectly, editing videos from my Kodak version of a flip. However i borrowed a friends VADO HD to do the latest lot of videos and it keeps freezing and crashing AVS video editor.

I need something that will allow multi trim and combining several clips together - nothing fancy and the videos are no longer than 2min when edited (orginal clips no longer than 5min). Can someone suggest something i can download, even if it is a trial version - don't mind if it has a watermark on it. I need to have the videos edited by Wed morning....eeek

Thanks heaps :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Any ideas anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Disclaimer: I've never used video editing software before so I can't comment on this personally, but I know a few people who use Avidemux and are reasonably happy with it. Updated regularly apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Thanks, i'll give it a go tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CheerUp001

you want free video editing program the best choise should be Windows Movie Maker. But if you want something more stable with rich effects, I recommend you ShowBiz

• Site Banned Posts: 10 morewrong

http://www.lwks.com/ - is the best period.

most the people on this forum have no idea what they are talking about just clueless fools

• Advertisement
Advertisement