Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Examinations results

• 17-06-2013 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Anybody know what time the examinations results are available online tomorrow at?

Best of luck :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I haven't a clue myself! Don't remember what time they were released last year, but still have the online link so I'll put that here so everyone can see :) Best of luck to you, and all of the Carlow IT students with their results!

Online link for results: https://ssb.ancheim.ie/itc/app/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin

Well, it looks like we all should have had a text about exam results. They come out at 1pm tomorrow, and the link they gave is :https://results03.itcarlow.ie. Try the newer link, that will most likely be the official one for this year, and my link may not be used anymore.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

1pm on the 18th, what's the bets the site crashes around that time though?

Hehe! It almost did last year, barely hanging by a thread I'd imagine!

Here's hoping it won't crash this year. I certainly won't be logging on at 1pm anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭aeonfusion

entropi wrote: »
    Online link for results:https://results03.itcarlow.ie.

Are you in third year? I got the same link but 02 instead of 03

aeonfusion wrote: »
    Are you in third year? I got the same link but 02 instead of 03
    They must have separate servers set up for different years this time around. Maybe it won't be congested too much this year?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Yeah mines 01.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

They said they would be up at 1pm So I just went on there and got.
    This page is being limited due to excessive use. Please try again later.

Got in after a while and got.
    No grades on your record are available.

:(

I'm in and it only shows my past exam results so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

The separate links on the homepage for different years all link to the same login page. Whats that suppose to achieve ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

They said they would be up at 1pm

Am also getting "No grades on your record are available"

Is this for all students or only certain courses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hi, all one of the girls on my course rang the college and asked what the story was, the results should be up in the next hour, its a college wide thing not just some courses

I was just coming on here to say that quite a few people are having trouble with their results being available, but at least we now know it's a college-wide problem.

Thanks for that update, psycho-hope.

just got mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

entropi wrote: »
    I was just coming on here to say that quite a few people are having trouble with their results being available, but at least we now know it's a college-wide problem.

Thanks for that update, psycho-hope.

no problem, they seem to be available now anyway

Advertisement