Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation Wanted for Engineer/Surveyor South Dublin for house purchase

Options
  • 17-06-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I've been looking at a property and have just agreed a price, subject to engineers report. There are some issues that I'm am concerned about, some cracks in the rear walls and there may be an issue with drainage so I want to get a thorough engineers report done before continuing. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could PM me some recommendation, I'm based in South Dublin.
    Many Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭discodavie

michieie wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been looking at a property and have just agreed a price, subject to engineers report. There are some issues that I'm am concerned about, some cracks in the rear walls and there may be an issue with drainage so I want to get a thorough engineers report done before continuing. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could PM me some recommendation, I'm based in South Dublin.
    Many Thanks.

I'd recommend Daughton and associates on baggot street. I use them all the time.

Advertisement