Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Squad mates for BF3/BF4 for PC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

feel free to add me, would mind playing with others.

Br4tPr1nc3

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Im on now for a bit if any of ye are around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Lads feel free to use our teamspeak for your squad communication. You can create your own private channels or use the ones already provided. Decent amount of us playing various games on it. Most of us will be playing BF4 also :)

Details:

Teamspeak: Gaellords.com(88.198.53.215:9987)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

Alright Lads, just added a few of ye there. Looking forward to getting into a decent squad. Much like a few other lads I'm a recent convert to PC gaming, still getting use to this keyboard and mouse malarky. I have to save the game does look miles better on the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,331 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I wouldn't mind having some folks to play with, would defo be interested in getting into some proper squad action.

username is AbusesToilets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

well, im moving house tomorrow morning and wont have access to a pc that will play bf3 so ill see ye all in battlefield 4

Advertisement