Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design and build a Creative, Funky Online Electronics Store, mobile phones tablets

• 17-06-2013 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,
    Im just wondering can anyone help me.

Im looking for someone to design me an online store that Is extremely creative, has design experience and preferable an SEO Expert, so that It can be built around the SEO. I do not want any templates used, unique design only.

Im looking to get an electronic store built, sales will Include mobile phones, tablets, cameras and accessories. so Im looking for a website with similar functionality to www.mobicity.com.au and kogan.com.au, but with a much better design.

I also want the customers to be able to see available accessories for their product after they add to the cart, similar to www.mobicity.com.au, and be able to choose available colours.

Im looking for a site with a funky design with a lot of class, that makes the products really stand out. I also think rich colours really add to a site.

Im also looking to be able to link my site to my supplier, so that products I choose to sell can be automatically updated so that if it sells out on my supplier site it will also sell out on mine.

Ive also been recommended to use magento software, but If you have any other recommendations Im open to suggestions.

Regards

Robert

Advertisement