Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stick with 3 or move to tesco

Options
  • 17-06-2013 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Coming to end of my contract with 3 and don`t know if I should go for an upgrade or change to tesco pay as you go on their €15 top and free texts. My current phone is on its last legs, and will need to get a new one very soon. I don`t make many calls, more so texts and I use my wifi at home mostly as the signal is not great in the home but am happy with it out and about. I see that 3 may be buying over 02 Ireland so will that mean big changes for 3? And will it be for the better?? :confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Coming to end of my contract with 3 and don`t know if I should go for an upgrade or change to tesco pay as you go on their €15 top and free texts. My current phone is on its last legs, and will need to get a new one very soon. I don`t make many calls, more so texts and I use my wifi at home mostly as the signal is not great in the home but am happy with it out and about. I see that 3 may be buying over 02 Ireland so will that mean big changes for 3? And will it be for the better?? :confused:
    My contract is up with Three in July and I don't know what type of experience you've had but my last 12 months have been hell so I'll be going to Meteor or Emobile because they seem the best data wise cause I use a lot.

I'm gonna just keep my Three Contract rolling over though till the Note 3 comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭GIMP

Im with Tesco, used to be with 3, no prblems here, best move I have made.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭tooth*grinder

My contract is up with Three in July and I don't know what type of experience you've had but my last 12 months have been hell so I'll be going to Meteor or Emobile because they seem the best data wise cause I use a lot.

I'm gonna just keep my Three Contract rolling over though till the Note 3 comes out.

Can't speak badly enough of my time with Meteor. All the data allowances in the world are meaningless if you can't use data.

Moved to Tesco a few months ago from o2, some teething issues but the customer support was alway up front and willing to help. Data speeds (for me anyways in Dublin) are (now) great, netflix and youtube no bothers, 30pm 10k txts and min with 15gb of data, I can't complain in the least.

Advertisement