Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo shop info

Options
  • 17-06-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

anyone have any experience with doc tattoo phibsboro is he any good as he give good price but I want to know if he is good pic if any please
    :p:p:p:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

This the place you're in about? www.pinsnneedles.ie

Wouldn't be my cup of tea, but you can check the work out for yourself on the site there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If you're talking about pins n needles, I've had a bad experience with them. Tattoo looked great fresh, then all the black ink spilled out. Have to get it touched up when I have the time and money.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I'd imagine this is the place?

http://www.facebook.com/Tattoodoc?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Very unimpressive work on that Facebook link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Pretty poor from what they have online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 thefuture2014

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    If you're talking about pins n needles, I've had a bad experience with them. Tattoo looked great fresh, then all the black ink spilled out. Have to get it touched up when I have the time and money.

did you not ask them about free touch up as most shop do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If they couldn't do it right the first time why would you bother going back to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

did you not ask them about free touch up as most shop do

Yeah, they offered a touch up but it needs fixing, not just a touch up, and I don't trust them not to balls it up again.

Advertisement