Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Dublin 2014

• 17-06-2013 4:03pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭

TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT VI TOUR is coming to Dublin's national stadium on the 29th of January 2014. Tickets are priced from €34 including booking fee and go on sale this Friday at 9am!!

A limited number of special VIP packages will be available, these packages include: Early entry to exclusive merchandise stand, Meet and greets, Photo op's and best ringside seats!
    All tickets go on sale Friday at 9am!!

7896_10151681956694548_277706183_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Very good news. Im shocked they announced a Dublin date as it's later than they announced last year and the UK dates have been set since January,thought it would be 2012 all over again(no date).
    Also its quite a coincidence that Dixie Carter herself is in Waterford today according to her Twitter :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

So will there actually be photo ops this time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Just bought tickets today to see Tanahashi,Bret Hart,Devitt and Ricochet in London in October and now this,why do these things always come at once haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Everybody is to tweet Dixie Carter telling her how bad the meet n greet was last time that we want a proper meet n greet!! She Kinda listens I think?

Glad that they are coming back here but I have tickets to the Manchester taping too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ciano316 wrote: »
    Everybody is to tweet Dixie Carter telling her how bad the meet n greet was last time that we want a proper meet n greet!! She Kinda listens I think?

Glad that they are coming back here but I have tickets to the Manchester taping too.

Might send her a tweet aswell . Presume you are going for VIP again Ciano?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I've never been to a TNA show and I'm thinking of going to this. What's the quality in the ring like generally when they come to Ireland? Will most ion their big names (probably sans Hogan and Sting) be there? And what is the ticket price range like?

Might send her a tweet aswell . Presume you are going for VIP again Ciano?

Yeah man VIP again once there's photo ops. Where did you see that bit about limited number of VIP Tickets that include photo ops? The last meet n greet was terrible.

I've never been to a TNA show and I'm thinking of going to this. What's the quality in the ring like generally when they come to Ireland? Will most ion their big names (probably sans Hogan and Sting) be there? And what is the ticket price range like?

You wont get Sting or Hogan , although we did get Sting last time to take Hardys place but he didnt give a flying **** tbh and the Main Event was the worst match of the card . You def get a decent card and wrestling is usually decent .
    Yeah man VIP again once there's photo ops. Where did you see that bit about limited number of VIP Tickets that include photo ops? The last meet n greet was terrible.

Seen it here http://mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=7939219&ar=tnaimpactwrestling&cat=all . Yea meet and greet was terrible last time .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Oooh! I'll probably be in Dublin around then. If I can convince someone else to go it'll probably be my first wrestling event (I'm from the midlands, huge amount of hassle to go to just about anything until I was in .

You wont get Sting or Hogan , although we did get Sting last time to take Hardys place but he didnt give a flying **** tbh and the Main Event was the worst match of the card . You def get a decent card and wrestling is usually decent .

Seen it here http://mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=7939219&ar=tnaimpactwrestling&cat=all . Yea meet and greet was terrible last time .

Thanks mate, also would you know what prices the tickets would usually range from for a TNA event in Ireland? I know they start from €34 but what would they go up to?

• Advertisement

Thanks mate, also would you know what prices the tickets would usually range from for a TNA event in Ireland? I know they start from €34 but what would they go up to?

They go up to 76e which is the TNA Meet and greet VIP ticket. TNA house shows are better than WWE house shows in my opinion!

They go up to 76e which is the TNA Meet and greet VIP ticket. TNA house shows are better than WWE house shows in my opinion!

I've been to a few WWE shows (ringside for one show in Dublin but that was years ago) and I've always enjoyed them but ye the standard of wrestling is pretty average, understandable given how often the wrestlers have to work during the year and trying to prevent injuries and all that.

I've also heard that generally the ring product at TNA house shows is better, I was just hoping to get some feedback on that from some posters here who've been to their shows in Ireland.

Would you say the VIP package is worth it?

I've been to a few WWE shows (ringside for one show in Dublin but that was years ago) and I've always enjoyed them but ye the standard of wrestling is pretty average, understandable given how often the wrestlers have to work during the year and trying to prevent injuries and all that.

I've also heard that generally the ring product at TNA house shows is better, I was just hoping to get some feedback on that from some posters here who've been to their shows in Ireland.

Yea i would say the VIP package is worth it bar last years terrible Meet and Greet where you just go to each star , give them something to sign and move on . They didnt let you take pictures compared to the 1st year with the VIP thing where they had everyone hang around the ring and all the wrestlers came out and walked around to sign/take pics etc for everyone .

Hopefully this year they will go back to the old way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

hit and miss, i attended my first wwe house show in years in april and it was very enjoyable and now with the new tron/soundsystem) it comes off very professional almost ppv

first tna houseshow i attended was in january 2009 and it was really good but the ones since have been nowhere close to that level, national stadium is a small intimate venue, if you haven't been it probably worth going just for the experience of attending a live show up close and personal compared to the huge crowds that go to wwe shows in the o2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Yea i would say the VIP package is worth it bar last years [...] Hopefully this year they will go back to the old way

I'd go in expecting the same standard as last years, and if it's better, than it's a pleasant surprise. But if I were you I'd just buy tickets. Been to almost all of the Dublin shows, and the National Stadium shows are a lot of fun. EXCEPT that they've closed up the ****ing bar despite signs (plural) pointing towards where the bar should be. Bully Ray's amazing at working the crowd - heel or face he's worth his weight in gold on these house shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

went to my 1st ever Tna show last year in Dublin and the fact it was a smaller venue made it better imo, no matter where you were sitting you didnt miss a thing.
    have to wait a few weeks to get spme cash together but I will be back again in 2014

I'm hoping the next meet n greet would involve photo ops and at least one or two top stars. The biggest star we had in the last meet n greet was Chavo Guerrero. TNA house shows are excellent and the national arena is small enough for everybody to enjoy. The guy who everybody seemed to think ruined the meet n greet Craig Jenkins is also gone from TNA now. So who knows?

Everybody make sure to tweet Dixie and let her know you want a proper meet n greet!

Yeah Craig Jenkins is gone from TNA now (sweater vest guy) so either way the meet and greet will be different this year

EdK wrote: »
    Craig Jenkins is gone from TNA now (sweater vest guy) so either way the meet and greet will be different this year

You not reading my posts :p

You not reading my posts :p

I read it but missed that last line,hopefully they sell less and make it more fan friendly this time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

The last meet and great wasnt great but ill go for it again this year defo. Got to meet Dlo Brown, who nobody else seemed to recognize while he was wandering around the ring and he was delighted when I asked him for a photo.

I spoke to Chavo in Spanish and he seemed to get a kick from hearing an Irish guy speaking Spanish, was also very apologetic when security wouldnt let him come over and get in a pic with me - at least he let me know it wasn't him who was objecting to pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Dixie carter is being intervewed on today fm at 6:30 y'all

sockmo wrote: »
    Dixie carter is being intervewed on today fm at 6:30 y'all

Is there any way of finding a replay of that?

Bam,2 Tickets:

Section RING
    Row A Seats 9,10

Mine says

Section: Ring
    Row D;
    Seats: X X X

Presume thats block d?

EdK looks like we'll be sitting beside each other! Ring A as well!

Red I think all the Ring tickets are the ones that are up on the stage entrance! That's where mine was 2 events ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DirectorClarke

Got RING tickets aswell lads!
    Row C see yas there!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 David Cullen

Hello everyone, my name is David and I Just signed up to Boards. This Page is the main reason I signed up, to keep up with the info etc for TNA in Dublin. I Just purchased VIP tickets for somewhere in in the ring section in row c. I also attended last years show and like all of you I was very disappointed and pissed off with the selection of stars they used for it as well as the no photo op. I'm praying it'll be different for this show as the price Just wasn't worth it last year. I hope Tweeting Dixie will get it through to her about going back to the older better way of the meet and greet. I am slightly worried though because they don't clarify how many stars will be participating in the meet & greet and on the info on ticketmaster it says the same as last year, in other words says meet and greet but not photo op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DirectorClarke

Hi David
    Considering last year we had 8 wrestlers I'm sure we might have the same maybe more depending on the M&G itself
    In regards to photo ops it's being advertised on the promoters site that with the VIP Ticket we get
    Early Entry , Meet and Greet and Photo Ops

• Advertisement

Just make sure you all tweet Dixie telling her photo ops are advertised! She's very involved with everything so there is a chance she'll listen. I think 8 superstars is what it's always been as far as I can remember! Maybe there was a couple more at the O2 show?

Advertisement