Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Dublin 2014

15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

We’ve had a number of questions about the 2015 UK Tour, so wanted to provide you all with answers, below. Don’t forget tickets for Glasgow, Manchester and London go on sale this FRIDAY from www.gigsandtours.com/go/tna2015gen and www.ticketmaster.co.uk/TNA-Wrestling-tickets/artist/1008830

Why are you not coming back to Birmingham in 2015?

We had an amazing time in Birmingham this year with a fantastic ONE NIGHT ONLY event that both the fans and wrestlers loved. Unfortunately scheduling and venue availability has prevented a 2015 return. We will be back in Birmingham and/or the Midlands in 2016. We hope all our rowdy Brummie fans will come and see us in Manchester or London in 2015 instead.

Are you returning to Dublin?

We always announce our UK dates in January, with other European dates later in the year. This is due to working with different Tour promoters outside of the UK. We are looking at various cities around Europe, including in Ireland, for this.

Why do you always visit Glasgow, Manchester and London?

These are TNA’s three key cities – with large hot crowds. We understand the frustration of some fans having to travel from other towns and cities – as this can be costly and time-consuming. This is why we put tickets on sale so early, so you have a year to plan. Also, please note we travel more than 4,000 miles to see you all

Will the shows finish earlier in 2015?

Yes, we are starting and finishing every event 30 minutes earlier. Bell time will be 7pm. This is to allow fans to travel home without having to rush away at the end.

When does Fan Interaction go on sale?

These meet & greet tickets go on sale later in the year, usually the summer. We had great feedback from FI at all shows this year – with fans enjoying the improved nature of the event, including a chance to get photos with their favourite wrestlers. We are seeking to improve even further for 2015.

How do I get the best seats?

This year ALL tickets are going on sale right away, so buy early to bag the best seats.

I can’t afford to buy tickets now, can I buy later?

We understand this, especially with the last Tour having just finished. We will keep tickets on sale from Friday right up until the shows themselves – giving you plenty of time to buy.

Will there be pre-sale for hardcore fans?

Yes, previous bookers and fans on this Facebook page will be able to get tickets an hour or two early. Full details tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I know that. It's nearly an hour away on it from the city centre. That would put a lot of people off. Let's face it. Last week at the show i say the vast majority came from Dublin.
    I've always thought Vicar Street would be a good venue for TNA.

Boo hoo :P what bout the rest of us shmucks who have to endure 4hr round trips up and down to Dublin for these things or stay over. an hour on the luas is nothing you'd probably spend nearly as long in traffic on the way home from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

Not a disastrous figure but given the travel etc they must have lost money coming here. I honestly believe Dixie and the crew just like coming here and strolling around Dublin for a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

rovert wrote: »
    TNA don't lose money on these tours. A local promoter pays TNA an up front fee and the local promoter promotes shows under licence so to speak. TNA probably does recieve extra money if a tour is a massive success. But if a tour flops the local promoter is the one losing their arse not TNA.

Ah i see. Interesting. I've always wondering how it works. So MCD gets on to TNA and says something along the lines of "Do you fancy coming back again in January, we'll book the National Stadium for you" ?

Ah i see. Interesting. I've always wondering how it works. So MCD gets on to TNA and says something along the lines of "Do you fancy coming back again in January, we'll book the National Stadium for you" ?

Yea its the same with a band/artist coming over .

MCD/Aiken will pay them a few to do a show here
    Then MCD/Aiken promote it and try get their money back including a profit

Since the National Stadium is very cheap to rent out id say MCD nearly get their money back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

feel free to flame away at me here for I know this is a dumb question before i ask it.

If I buy meet and greet tickets does that only cover the meeting of the stars and then I have to buy again to see the show?
    I have bought tickets before to the show but never meet and greet tickets and want to change that for next years tour date if they have one so checking if I have to pay twice etc.

thanks for any help

montyrebel wrote: »
    feel free to flame away at me here for I know this is a dumb question before i ask it.

If I buy meet and greet tickets does that only cover the meeting of the stars and then I have to buy again to see the show?
    I have bought tickets before to the show but never meet and greet tickets and want to change that for next years tour date if they have one so checking if I have to pay twice etc.

thanks for any help

For the irish shows the Meet and Greet tickets(or VIP Tickets) include your everything so you get the M&G and your ringside seat in one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

What other forums do you be on that made you think that would result in flames? Dont think I've ever been on a more easy going forum than this.

thanks for the answer and just thought it was that dumb a question I would have been made fun of, but thanks for not doing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ciaran2511

ciano316 wrote: »
    They go up to 76e which is the TNA Meet and greet VIP ticket. TNA house shows are better than WWE house shows in my opinion!

Is it coming to Ireland in 2015

• Advertisement

no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I'd be worried if they did release tickets that they'd close and you'd be out of luck (and cash). Like John Pollock buying a year's WCW magazine subscription in 2001!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I'd be worried if they did release tickets that they'd close and you'd be out of luck (and cash). Like John Pollock buying a year's WCW magazine subscription in 2001!

Whether they can afford to is a big question (probably not) but their UK and Ireland shows were great over the last few years. Shame

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

jaykhunter wrote: »

Even if TNA did close up after October, I'd imagine they'd still run the UK tours.

Advertisement