Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Dublin 2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 David Cullen

We can only hope so. Kurt is my reason for going

Kurt Angle has been released from rehab. Hopefully TNA will announce his participation on the tour soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Kurt Angle has been released from rehab. Hopefully TNA will announce his participation on the tour soon

I just hope it helped & he'll be okay now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

GTR63 wrote: »
    I just hope it helped & he'll be okay now.

Kurt is fine they send people to rehab over there for what would be general life over here!

Dixie Carter still no response to anybody?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

ciano316 wrote: »
    Kurt is fine they send people to rehab over there for what would be general life over here!

Kurt's been a train wreck for years, between his messy public divorce, and these multiple DUIs...it's a wonder he hasn't killed any body. He's majorly slowed down over the last few years (his body is definitely showing signs of breaking down that even he can't hide). He needs to sort his life out & get his head together. But he's a machine & TNA will knowingly take him at his word so I'll say he'll be on the tour.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Kurt's been a train wreck for years, between his messy public divorce, and these multiple DUIs...it's a wonder he hasn't killed any body. He's majorly slowed down over the last few years (his body is definitely showing signs of breaking down that even he can't hide). He needs to sort his life out & get his head together. But he's a machine & TNA will knowingly take him at his word so I'll say he'll be on the tour.

You must of missed my sarcastic joke I made in my statement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Thinking of going,Last tickets I seen were block C row H at ringside would they be anyway decent?Remember getting ringside seats for a WWE show at the Point in 04 and they were more aisle seats than ring.Got balcony seats the next year for cheaper(I think) and they were way better.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

bradlente wrote: »
    Thinking of going,Last tickets I seen were block C row H at ringside would they be anyway decent?Remember getting ringside seats for a WWE show at the Point in 04 and they were more aisle seats than ring.Got balcony seats the next year for cheaper(I think) and they were way better.

It's TNA in National Stadium. There's about 6 rows in total.

Row C is a pretty good row to view yes.

TNA are set to announce another 9 stars for the tour on Sunday. I hope they'll be re-announcing Kurt Angle

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

FIRST EVER INTERNATIONAL TNA PPV EVENTS TO BE HELD IN ENGLAND

- Global stars to compete for BRITISH EMPIRE CUP in Manchester
    - Birmingham will host ONE NIGHT ONLY: JOKER’S WILD 2 show
    - Huge IMPACT WRESTLING tapings set for Glasgow and London
    - TNA cameras also in Dublin
    - Kurt Angle, Rockstar Spud, Brooke and more added to UK Tour roster
    - Tickets on sale NOW from http://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/tna-wrestling

Keep watching this page and tune into Challenge TV from 9pm for more on this exciting news!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Kurt Angle, Rockstar Spud, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Brooke, ODB, Knux, Robbie E and Jessie Godderz have all been added to the tour. Can't wait for Knux!

Thank God Kurt has been re-announced, still no sign of AJ. Hope Kurt takes part in the meet and greet and obviously hope it's better then this year

Thank God Kurt has been re-announced, still no sign of AJ. Hope Kurt takes part in the meet and greet and obviously hope it's better then this year

Id say they are playing up the AJ having no contract storyline etc

Brookes ass will be there thats the most important thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2 meilie

Do you need regular tickets aswell as meet and greet tickets to go to the meet and greet in Dublin?

No as long as you have Meet and Greet tickets. Looks like we can cross AJ Styles off the list for being at it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 meilie

As long as Jeff Hardy is there :) hopefully. Do the meet and greet tickets cover the show aswell ?

meilie wrote: »
    As long as Jeff Hardy is there :) hopefully. Do the meet and greet tickets cover the show aswell ?

Doubt it since he prob wont be allowed to the UK and Ireland over his previous record

The meet and greet tickets cover the show yes. Jeff Hardy will definitely not be there as he is not allowed to enter the UK and Ireland until at least 2015/2016. According to recent tapings, Jeff has already been written off TV for the tour

• Advertisement

Here is the current advertised roster for the TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT VI Tour of the UK and Ireland in January/February 2014:

Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Magnus, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, Austin Aries, Manik, James Storm, Gunner, Gail Kim, Rockstar Spud, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Brooke, ODB, Knux, Robbie E and Jessie Godderz

Get your tickets TODAY from http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/TNA-Wrestling-tickets/artist/1008830

We'll have more roster updates before the Tour begins...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Updated line up:
    Kurt Angle, Rockstar Spud, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, ODB, Ethan Carter III, Robbie E, Jessie Godderz, Zema Ion, Bully Ray, Magnus, Bobby Roode, Joseph Park, Eric Young, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, Austin Aries, James Storm, Gunner, Gail Kim, Mr Anderson, Lei'D Tapa, Samuel Shaw, Madison Rayne

I for one am devastated that Knux is no longer on tour.

I'm Just praying Kurt will be doing the fan interaction

I for one am devastated that Knux is no longer on tour.

No Tessmacher :(
    Madison Rayne :)

I know its not allowed but i think i might have a ticket to sell for the dublin show . Its a Meet and Greet ticket but ill find out just after x mas

Don't get your hopes up about the fan interaction!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Got a ticket unexpectedly as a xmas present, they are ringside angle section J, anyone whos been there before know if thats a good section to see the show?

Sold my ticket for this there today

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭rustedtrumpet

What kinda fan interaction we talkin' aye. Wouldn't mind an aul tussle with the big lad, if ye know what I mean

• Advertisement

What kinda fan interaction we talkin' aye. Wouldn't mind an aul tussle with the big lad, if ye know what I mean

The 1st Meet and Greet i went to in 2011 was great they had everyone surround the barricade then all the wrestlers would come out and walk around for photos and autographs etc . Was great , but last year was crap . Basically all the wrestlers were just sitting on chairs and you give them something to sign and move on , no photos or not being able to have a chat etc .

So hopefully they have changed it for this year

Advertisement