Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Dublin 2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 David Cullen

okay everyone, if you're anything like me, prepared to be pissed off. Was chatting to James Storm yesterday and he said Kurt Angle just had surgery and won't be wrestling on the tour. Not only that but Kurt is currently in the UK on a Media tour, today in Manchester and I can't see him coming over here for tomorrow's show for a non-wrestling appearance. So pissed off right now, he was my main reason for going

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

I fancied going to the Glasgow show for this, cant make it now and stuck with 2 meet&greets and 2 tickets,haha. What a waste. I know theres no chance of selling them on! Might just head to this Dublin show now.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

Hey guys:)

Is there parking at the National Stadium? First time to drive up to Dublin so want to know roughly where i'm going to park

Not sure about the parking at the stadium, but what I am doing is parking in q park clerys off o connell street. Its 13 euro for 24 hours if you book online, which works out alot better than just arriving and paying the hourly rate. there is is also cheaper pre book deals if you park late in the evening. The car is secure and a taxi to the stadium shouldnt exceed 8 euro. http://www.q-park.ie/parking-with-q-park/our-parking-facilities/dublin/q-park-clerys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Parking can be dodgy enough on the South Circular.Better off parking in town and getting the 122 bus from O'Connell St,D'Olier Street,College Green or Georges Street and it will drop you right beside the stadium.Fare would be €2.35.

Most of the Q Parks have evening parking (6pm-midnight) for €6/7 if you book online.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

James Storm on Phantom

• Advertisement

Does anyone have any kind of update on Kurt Angle? It's looking like he won't be there but in typical TNA fashion, they're stil advertising him the day before the show

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards won't be in Dublin tomorrow.

As suspected yeah they won't be. But has anyone heard anything about Kurt Angle yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards won't be in Dublin tomorrow.

NO! :(

Kurt Angle has implied that he'll be there today in an interview just put up on the TNA UK Page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

Kurt Angle has implied that he'll be there today in an interview just put up on the TNA UK Page

Are you obsessed with Kurt Angle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

FANS IN IRELAND: The TNA Tour kicks off in Dublin TONIGHT!

Honorary Irishman James Storm will challenge Magnus for the World Heavyweight Title, with Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson in a Dublin Tables Match and X Division and Tag Team title bouts.

All your favourite stars will be on the show including Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Velvet Sky and many many more.

Tickets are available on the door at the National Stadium, 145 S Circular Rd, Dublin 8, Ireland.

angles still listed,

I might make the drive from Mullingar for this and get tickets at door. Anyone coming from that direction? They usually put on on an awesome show to be fair regardless of how bad the TV is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

If any of you get a chance to talk to dixie demand that she books an impact at the o2 next year!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If any of get a chance to talk to dixie demand that she books an impact at the o2 next year!!

They wouldn't come close to selling out the o2 and the costs involved in renting it and travel would certainly make a loss for them.

Loughc wrote: »
    They wouldn't come close to selling out the o2 and the costs involved in renting it and travel would certainly make a loss for them.

I disagree with aggressive marketing and the promise of an actual impact show i think it would be a huge success,why do you think they can fill out a stadium in scotland,but not ireland?

Loughc wrote: »

From reading UK forums the taping in Glasgow tomorrow is going to be very poorly attended. The Hydro holds about 12,000 and 10,000 of it will be closed off.

From reading UK forums the taping in Glasgow tomorrow is going to be very poorly attended. The Hydro holds about 12,000 and 10,000 of it will be closed off.

Sure... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

What's surprising about that? tna attendance is shocking, I was at the first o2 show they did and they moved everyone down closer to the ring to fill out the numbers

krudler wrote: »
    What's surprising about that? tna attendance is shocking, I was at the first o2 show they did and they moved everyone down closer to the ring to fill out the numbers

Whats shocking is their are reports on the net saying that the wembly arena only had 2,500 people in attendance last year. :D

With the advertisements and the fact its an actual impact hosted live by challenge tv,i imagine it will be sold out or a few hundred off.

• Advertisement

It's true. Fellas are saying there's 4 different tiers in the Hydro Arena with three of them being completely closed off. That says it all.

TNA in Glasgow last year in an arena half the size of the Hydro.

865ie.jpg

It's true. Fellas are saying there's 4 different tiers in the Hydro Arena with three of them being completely closed off. That says it all.

Links?

TNA in Glasgow last year in an arena half the size of the Hydro.

865ie.jpg

That wasnt a live impact.

That wasnt a live impact.

Does a live impact really attract 8,000 or so more fans? It's a fact that three tiers in Glasgow are closed tomorrow with a load of tickets still remaining for whats open.
    If TNA did a show in the o2 there'd be about 6,000 empty seats.

Does a live impact really attract 8,000 or so more fans? It's a fact that three tiers in Glasgow are closed tomorrow with a load of tickets still remaining for whats open.
    If TNA did a show in the o2 there'd be about 6,000 empty seats.

Can you post links,i cant find anything about closed tiers regarding glasgow?

Can you post links,i cant find anything about closed tiers regarding glasgow?

It was on ukff.
    Try searching on ticketmaster and you'll see all tiered seating is closed off.

It was on ukff.
    Try searching on ticketmaster and you'll see all tiered seating is closed off.

Only level four is closed off 3000 seats that very different from 10,000 man. :D

I tested it and tried to buy tickets in tier 3 and ticket master says there are none available (but there could be cancellations). level 3 may be sold out already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Does anyone remember if programs are included in the meet and greet in Dublin again this year? that's always handy

Advertisement