Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Dublin 2014

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Was the show itself any use? Went a few years ago and it was great so am curious if they are holding up the same standard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

EdK wrote: »
    Nice to meet you too Cian

Nice to meet you as well man.

I think TNA would come back here and wrestle in front of 50 people, they seem to just enjoy coming here for the trip anyway. The show was great and the fans are loud and always make it seem like there's more in there than there is.. If someone has a video of when Storm got the place going you'll see what I mean.

Compared to last year as a whole it gets a 10/10 from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

Double A vs Joe vs Sabin was match of the night for me. Joe makes everything look so realistic. How on earth did TNA drop the ball with him when he was the top guy a few years back. He should be the face of the company similar to the way Cena is with WWE.

I have to say that I love the BroMans. Zema Ion is a great character for a good mid card comedic act.

Kurt Angle looked like he was struggling big time. To me it seems he'll go back to WWE and work a Lesner type schedule and get one final big pay off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Double A vs Joe vs Sabin was match of the night for me. Joe makes everything look so realistic. How on earth did TNA drop the ball with him when he was the top guy a few years back. He should be the face of the company similar to the way Cena is with WWE.

I have to say that I love the BroMans. Zema Ion is a great character for a good mid card comedic act.

Kurt Angle looked like he was struggling big time. To me it seems he'll go back to WWE and work a Lesner type schedule and get one final big pay off.

Apparently he wouldnt pass the medical.

He has also said for a while now that he plans to retire this year.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Apparently he wouldnt pass the medical.

He has also said for a while now that he plans to retire this year.

Angle said this week he sees himself going back to the WWE because he feels he has unfinished business and would like to wrestle some of the guys he never got to wrestle.. Bryan Punk and someone else he said..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

My first time going...and I loved it! It was such a good night and the meet and greet was excellent! There was a good crowd not packed by any means but definitely 3/4's full I'd say

Right so a couple of you think 1,500 to 2.500.

I say 7000 to 10,000 we will come back tomorrow and see whos right. :D

Here's a video of the Hydro in Glasgow for tonight. Most of it is closed/curtained off. http://instagram.com/p/jyo-xbAkai/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Here's a video of the Hydro in Glasgow for tonight. Most of it is closed/curtained off. http://instagram.com/p/jyo-xbAkai/

Thats just anti TNA propaganda it will be full........you'l see.. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 David Cullen

It was an excellent show. They've just announced next year's tour but once again haven't announced Dublin, at least not yet. Lets hope they do cause if it'll be anything like this year, I will want to go again. It was great being able to talk to them, take pictures and the fact there were big names doing so. Also great seeing Dixie continue to do it despite being a heel. Had a nice moment with her, I said ''wooo Team Dixie'' so then she said she loved me and gave me a hug

You lying...

What do i win?? :D

Wheres the apologies from the rest of you????

You lying...

What do i win?? :D

Wheres the apologies from the rest of you????

What? The vast majority of the building is closed off. Still looks impressive to be fair

What? The vast majority of the building is closed off. Still looks impressive to be fair

The cameras doing alot of 360s for the majority of the building being closed off,how many people would you guess are in attendance i believe i said 7000 and you said 2000....now apologizes...i deserve it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

The cameras doing alot of 360s for the majority of the building being closed off,how many people would you guess are in attendance i believe i said 7000 and you said 2000....now apologizes...i deserve it. :D

Are you talking about Dublin or Glasgow?

I told ya's level four was closed off and the rest would be sold out.........you ''ALL'' laughed.....Now apologize,i demand an apology? everyone else but me was wrong,you all backed each other up thanking each others posts and making snide remarks directed at me...foolish!!

I'd say about 2,500. Nowhere near 7,000. Most of the upper tier is closed off.

Whosthis wrote: »
    Are you talking about Dublin or Glasgow?

Glasgow!!

I told ya's level four was closed off and the rest would be sold out.........you ''ALL'' laughed.....Now apologize,i demand an apology? everyone else but me was wrong,you all backed each other up thanking each others posts and making snide remarks directed at me...foolish!!

But only a tiny bit of the upper tier is opened?

The upper tier holds 3000,the rest of the arena is jammers.

• Advertisement

The upper tier holds 3000,the rest of the arena is jammers.

Will you come off it. That upper tier is massive. People on twitter are saying the had tickets for the tier but had to be relocated to the ground floor

the-hydro.jpg

Will you come off it. That upper tier is massive. People on twitter are saying the had tickets for the tier but had to be relocated to the ground floor

the-hydro.jpg

I win man,jeez you a sore loser,now man up and apologize! :mad:

There's about 3000 tops. Nowhere near 7000.

Whosthis wrote: »
    There's about 3000 tops. Nowhere near 7000.

Ah ha,are you watching it??? if you think thats 3000 people........:confused:

Im lost for words TBH :D

That picture isn't doing the attendance justice on TV it looks a lot fuller.

That picture isn't even from the TNA show.

What picture?

The picture I posted isn't of the TNA show. It's to show how big the place is. The vast majority of the tier is closed for TNA tonight

1378095315_laughter.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

1378095315_laughter.gif

You cant be sure if theres 7000 there, its too hard to tell.

Wait for the official attendance before you start gloating.

Also wait to hear how many attended for free.

A lot looks taped off man

• Advertisement

hydro-glasgow-seating-plan.png

Sections 221 to 238 and 324 to 335 are closed.

Advertisement