Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Skyrim should have started

Options
  • 17-06-2013 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

I dont know if it is just me, but I have replayed the starting to Skyrim a few times and felt that while it was good, it could have been better.

I would have had the starting where a normal Dragon attacks and causes all the ruckkas, but the towns people are able to fight back, with your help of course.

where I would have put the effort in would be that all the townsfolk attacked, our hero was at the front of the fight, and deleivered the finishing blow, to the surprise of the townsfolk as the hero was able to not only hold thier own, but kill the dragon. the when the soul absorbtion happened all the townfolk celebrated the dragonborn.

I though it was good introducing Alduin early, but felt that if destiny was to play a big part of the role that having to go through the game a good bit before you got to fight a dragon was a bit much, on one turn i managed to have over 80 quests completed and was level 65 before i did that dragon rising quest.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You want to kill a dragon at the start? Doesn't that make the rest of the game a bit anti-climatic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

You want to kill a dragon at the start? Doesn't that make the rest of the game a bit anti-climatic?

Depending on how you play you will kill a dragon in the first hour anyway , not to mention the 100+ you kill along the way.

Just for myself thought it might make the while prophetic element of it more intense

Advertisement