Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free phoenix park concert tickets

Options
  • 17-06-2013 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I live right beside phoenix park and there are concerts there every year I heard that I can get free tickets to them since the noise affects me. But I am not quite sure how, does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

contact the event organisers i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

They give them to residents association

• Registered Users Posts: 7 wrongkey

nm wrote: »
    They give them to residents association

What's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭recyclebin

I know for the Electric Picnic they are pretty scabby with tickets for the locals. I think they give one day tickets per houshold . I've a cousin who lives close and his garden does be used as a toliet by drunken assholes with no respect for private property,

I have lived in my area for 10 years now and where would my local ra be? i live in ashtown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

recyclebin wrote: »
    I know for the Electric Picnic they are pretty scabby with tickets for the locals. I think they give one day tickets per houshold . I've a cousin who lives close and his garden does be used as a toliet by drunken assholes with no respect for private property,

pellet gun would sort that out...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

wrongkey wrote: »
    I have lived in my area for 10 years now and where would my local ra be? i live in ashtown

How would Ashtown be affected? The people who would get tickets would be presumably those along Infirmary Road and alongside the Park not the other side of the Navan Road!

How would Ashtown be affected? The people who would get tickets would be presumably those along Infirmary Road and alongside the Park not the other side of the Navan Road!

Well I live on blackhorse avenue

Advertisement