Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Raw 17/06/13 *Spoilers* (Payback Results)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Awesome Raw really enjoyed it!took me 2 hours too watch!normally takes 20 mins ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Really enjoyed Raw Mark Henry is so great and looking forward to Punk vs Lesnar,for those wondering about Bryan this is the word on last night.
    Daniel Bryan was injured in his match with Randy Orton last night and the finish was essentially a shoot as they stopped a match that Daniel was scheduled to win. The story online that he suffered a stinger is legit. WWE has added the storyline that he went backstage and had a huge argument with HHH about the match being stopped, with him saying he'd worked through plenty of injuries in his career and Hunter took away his biggest-ever win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Damn that was a good Raw. WWE is on a roll lately, lets hope they keep this up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Share price finishes the day above $10 for first time since early December 2011

Price has risen steadily since Lindas last election campaign ended in early November

DAT RAW
    A very unlikely reason but still

Not much left to be said. Just wished I stayed up and watched it unspoiled for the Henry.

I guess the BIG SUMMER ANGLE was to churn the roster in terms of alignment and titles.

So do you we think Brock was operating alone or by Heyman's request?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm just a little sad that the rumour of D Bryan v Cena for MitB won't come true :(

Angron wrote: »
    I'm just a little sad that the rumour of D Bryan v Cena for MitB won't come true :(

This post seems to be on the ball:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85131322&postcount=87

I wouldn't give up hope that we won't see it this Summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Vince Mac returning to the ring to face Triple H at summerslam

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Vince Mac returning to the ring to face Triple H at summerslam

Double bill with Stephanie McMahon vs AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

rovert wrote: »
    This post seems to be on the ball:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85131322&postcount=87

I wouldn't give up hope that we won't see it this Summer.
    Yeah, I'm hopeful we'll get it sooner or later, but I'd have loved to have seen it at MitB (which is becoming one of my favourite shows of the year).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,312 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

In a return of the bra and panties match?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    In a return of the bra and panties match?

Bra and spanx match more like :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Yeah, I'm hopeful we'll get it sooner or later, but I'd have loved to have seen it at MitB (which is becoming one of my favourite shows of the year).

We're still getting it, wasn't supposed to enter the frame until mid July anyway, he was supposed to be going over Orton last night to accelerate his push, but he suffered the legit injury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

DAT RAW

So do you we think Brock was operating alone or by Heyman's request?

Heyman will deny all involvement until MitB, turn on Punk leading to Lesner winning, then Punk will win at Summerslam.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

So Orton was legit consoling D Bryan.

Brilliant RAW. They used the three hours so well it didn't feel like three hours.

only thing that left me confused was Cesaro, was he wearing granny pants or a nappy? Cole laughing at Cesaro and Zeb was a bit weird as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Klennex stocks just went up :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Mark Henry was epic. The tears etc, he was brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭xpletiv

GTR63 wrote: »
    Kaitlyn had a nipple slip last nite and nobody has even mentioned this for shame!

Someone else had one too:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971457_561649373874121_688758392_n.png

1001050_561553723883686_2004747101_n.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Watching Raw. HHH said to Vickie that Christian has been medically cleared for 6 weeks and blames it on her for not using him.
    I'd love to see a 'worked shoot' reply there. A would ya ever go and f**k reply would be grand.

We're still getting it, wasn't supposed to enter the frame until mid July anyway, he was supposed to be going over Orton last night to accelerate his push, but he suffered the legit injury.

I thought they set up Henry v Cena for MITB so I don't think we are getting Bryan v Cena at that PPV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I thought they set up Henry v Cena for MITB so I don't think we are getting Bryan v Cena at that PPV.

I meant in general, we're still getting it, though not at MiTB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source
    Stephanie McMahon confronted Kaitlyn and the other Divas on the stage and told them to never interrupt her again. This was apparently a play off a real-life situation that happened backstage recently where someone interrupted Stephanie and caused a bit of a scene.

Brock Lesnar reportedly did not arrive in the arena for Monday’s RAW until
    around 9:30pm. Lesnar returning to take out CM Punk was not in the final RAW script and few people knew he was returning.

Sounds like the return of the billion dollar princess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sounds like the return of the billion dollar princess.

WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee tweeted Stephanie McMahon after Monday’s RAW:

“Hey @StephMcMahon , ya wanna know something? You’re pretty scary. But I’m
    scarier. Until we meet again…”

Stephanie replied on Tuesday:

“Careful what u wish 4″

Is Stephanie getting back in the ring?

Hopefully we see the old steff from the McMahon Hemsley era.leather biker hats and short mini skirts!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tssk

All we need is Shane O'Mac to get back involved in this thing! Drop an elbow on Trips from a 20 foot ladder..

Tssk wrote: »
    All we need is Shane O'Mac to get back involved in this thing! Drop an elbow on Trips from a 20 foot ladder..

Don't mind the elbow if "The Money" returns I wana see coast too coast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

steph and shane get back in the ring and the wwe will be the best it has been for a long time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

montyrebel wrote: »
    steph and shane get back in the ring and the wwe will be the best it has been for a long time

vinceomg.gif

you're joking right?! they were awful even when they had youth on their side. The only thing watchable about Shane was his disregard for his own safety. At his age now, I have no desire to see two aging executive types hurt themselves, or worse, others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Shane is old and grey now, the only upside to his ring work was his youth and recklessness with his body.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Really enjoyed Payback and Raw. WWE really upped their game over the past few weeks. It's almost like they're listening to their fans with giving Bryan, Ziggler, Cesario and the Shield some focus! :eek:

The only thing I can't figure out is where is the HHH-Vince power struggle storyline going? Surely it won't end in a Vince-HHH match at Summerslam. I'd much rather Vince finding a representative to fight for him, but who would he pick? Ryback? Big Show? Are free but can't be taken seriously as threats to HHH given how they've been built lately.

They'll keep the feud going to Survivor Series when HHH's team will take on Vince's team. Vince's team will consist of his guys like Cena, Ryback, etc. while HHH will have the indie guys like Bryan, Ambrose, etc. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i just have no interest in a McMahon-focused Summer of Shíte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Enjoyed that Raw with the exception of the shots they took jt the writers on air(hey guys you give the final okay on everything they do).
    I remember the McMahon vs HHH match at Armageddon nearly 15 years ago it wasn't a good match even by Vince's gimmick infested shortcuts standards.
    Wonder who they'll give the MITB to, i'd give it to Bryan or maybe Ambrose. I'm not an Internet fanboy its just I feel they are guys on the upswing rather than when Ziggler won it he was nearly losing on every single show.

Now RVD is on the way back WWE can mention how he challenged the champion to a match, no sneaky cash ins.

Bryan winning and doing the same fits into his proving himself angle. Arguably earning a match without a MITB contract could so the same of course. I agree that Ambrose and Bryan are the stand out candidates right now for that brief case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

SlickRic wrote: »
    i just have no interest in a McMahon-focused Summer of Shíte.

Id kinda enjoy it tbh. Its been fair while since we had a good bout of Vince and his whacky facials and boner-walk.

I dont wanna see Vince v Hunter in a match or anything but as someone mentioned a team v team match would be good..The Shield plus Bryan and Ziggler versus SuperCena and oh say, Randy,who ll piss off half way through... But dont worry Cena'll overcome the odds somehow :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

A lot of people arent being realistic with their teamings from what I've seen. Vince is clearly the heel while Triple H is clearly the babyface yet people are having Cena with Vince and Shield with Triple H.

From what I've seen, Team Vince is more or less decided. The Shield, Axle + 1. Maybe Ryback or Henry. Team Triple H is a lot more open as he doesnt have many alliances from the current roster. Cant see them bringing back DX so he hasnt got anyone yet. It would be a waste of Punk, Cena etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Vince: Shield, Axel, Del Rio
    HHH: Kane, Bryan, Orton, Ziggler, The Miz.

Makes most sense at the moment considering the feuds that are ongoing. Would be class to throw in a stipulation that if a champion is pinned, the person who pins him would win the title. Obviously would have to work differently for the Tag Titles but still. I'm in a pipe-dream, I'm fully aware of that..but imagine the craic :pac:

There has never been a stip like that has there?!In a 5 man team v team? Would be some craic though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

The Rock won the strap in a 6 man tag about 13 years ago if I recall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Haven't watched in a while, but just watched Payback and Raw and both were amazing. Lots of good feuds, great segments and matches.

I'd say the Vince-HHH-Steph thing is just a joke amongst themselves that will end up going nowhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The Rock won the strap in a 6 man tag about 13 years ago if I recall

As did Randy Orton in 2009, at Backlash, in a 6-man between Legacy/Batista, HHH and Shane McMahon.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    A lot of people arent being realistic with their teamings from what I've seen. Vince is clearly the heel while Triple H is clearly the babyface yet people are having Cena with Vince and Shield with Triple H.

The reason I was suggesting cena being with Vince and shield with hhh is because from what I've heard cena is the type of guy Vince hires and pushes while hhh is the guy pushing the indie guys