Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Summer Solstice 10K - 22 June

Options
  • 17-06-2013 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Anyone doing/done this before? How much to enter? Is there a t-shirt (as I'll be doing it at training run pace that'd be the only reason I'd enter :P ) There doesn't seem to be a website just saw it mentioned on the Tralee Marathon page.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Anyone doing/done this before? How much to enter? Is there a t-shirt (as I'll be doing it at training run pace that'd be the only reason I'd enter :P ) There doesn't seem to be a website just saw it mentioned on the Tralee Marathon page.

I did it last year, signed up on runireland.com but they did accept signing up on the day. I can't find a link for this year; maybe it's on the day only this year.

T-shirt? In a low-key 10k race? I don't think so!

Advertisement