Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch site suggestions

Options
  • 17-06-2013 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭

Hi hamsters!

*pats head*

I'm pretty sure this was suggested before but I can't remember the response so I'm sorry if it has already been dealt with.
    Is there any chance of a "Mark all forums read" button on the touch site?
    It's just a bit of a pain at the minute having to switch to the full site, which can be quite slow on a mobile device, and then navigating your way to the button.
    Either that, or a "Mark this forum read" button on each individual forum would be very handy, but I'm probably pushing my luck there!

One more suggestion I think could be beneficial:
    Would there be any way of implementing a "Read Later" button?
    There's often been times where I've seen an interesting thread that I didn't have time to look through, and then forgotten what it was later that day! I think an option to put threads in a "Read Later" list would be fairly handy for a lot of people.

Anyway, feel free to shoot these down but I think they could be nice additions to the site.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

The "mark all forums read" suggestion will hopefully get legs, but the "read later" idea, I just usually click into the thread and click the follow button, then back out again, works the same as a "read later" for me at least

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement