Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky mess up switch from Vodafone

• 17-06-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Folks

I switched from Vodafone to Sky in late March, and from that time Sky have been charging me for Line Rental, Broadband (Unlimited) and phone calls. But when I looked at my Bank statements it appears Vodafone are still charging me for Line Rental and Broadband.

I checked with Vodafone and they say that Sky only switched the phone costs over -Sky are saying it is not their fault, but the way the process works, it is up to the new provider to successfully complete the transaction. I can cancel the Vodafone broadband and line rental, but I have still been stiffed for 3 months of double costs, because SKY couldn't complete a basic transaction

To be honest, given the nature of their customer support and their stance on eFibre I would rather just cut my losses and go back to Vodafone, but I guess, given the service so far that is off the agenda, and I will be lucky to see SKY even admit they made an error.

If you haven't signed up for Sky and are considering it, don't do it. If you have, at least check they have successfully switched your account over.

P.S. it would be good to know if this has happened to anyone else?

Comments

Advertisement