Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesisure Land RollerCoasters

Options
  • 17-06-2013 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi y'all,
    I was in Salthill last week when the weather was phenomenally good and I noticed they hadn't any of the amusements up yet at LeisureLand, which really didnt make sense since it is june like. I am wondering that if anyone from the area could tell me if they have them up yet and what they have :)

Thanks in advance folks :D

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

varleyaine wrote: »
    Hi y'all,
    I was in Salthill last week when the weather was phenomenally good and I noticed they hadn't any of the amusements up yet at LeisureLand, which really didnt make sense since it is june like. I am wondering that if anyone from the area could tell me if they have them up yet and what they have :)

Thanks in advance folks :D

I think it's normally late June/July.

They're not open yet, but they've started bringing them in. Same old same old so far. No rollercoaster yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭wotausername

they have a few attractions and are open according to there facebook page! the rollercoaster should be set up by the end of the month :)https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perks-Fun-Fair/107327569616?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 8 varleyaine

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I think it's normally late June/July.

They're not open yet, but they've started bringing them in. Same old same old so far. No rollercoaster yet though.

Cheers for the answer. How long do they normally take ,do you know. I am planning on giving a tour of galway to my sister who is coming from Belfast on the 22nd June and I was thinking she'd like them.

Advertisement