Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pas as you go Sim Only IPhone Plans

Options
  • 17-06-2013 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi All, Does anyone know the options for pay as you go SIM only iphone plans. i.e top up by credit. If the person has an unlocked iphone, can they buy a sim only pack on pay as you go?

Which is the best provider to go with; Vodafone, Meteor, O2, Three?

Basically I think the big thing is data, which has the cheapest data options, (They all include a number of free texts and minutes and some data, i.e 250MB) but aside from this do they charge a daily rate for data usage (99c per day unlimited usage) or charge per MB? I am struggling to get the relevant info from their sites.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

€20 with Three gets you unlimited data, €20 with meteor gets you 250 MB but you can buy 1gb for a tenner out of your call credit Vodafone and O2 are not great concerning data

Advertisement