Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Nav Mount

Options
  • 17-06-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap Sat Nav mount, to stick to the windshield or whatever. Does anyone know if Heatons or the Euro2 shop or somewhere like that has them? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get a cheap Sat Nav mount, to stick to the windshield or whatever. Does anyone know if Heatons or the Euro2 shop or somewhere like that has them? Thanks.

not really, check adverts.ie or ebay depending on your sat nav make and model

• Registered Users Posts: 20 macshah

I don't know if it fits into your budget or not, but I got it from Amazon and it is really nice. You can stick it on your dashboard and it can hold any kind of phone/GPS. Quality is really good. I would highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007RYI7R0/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

--Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

You could try here too. Really cheap but can take anything from 3 to 6 weeks delivery.

http://dx.com/c/car-accessories-799/car-gps-719/gps-holders-704

Oh, and free delivery too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Cheers for the replies folks but I'm kinda in a rush so was looking to buy in a B&M shop. No worries, looks like I'll have to try Ebay and hope for the best. Thanks again

Advertisement