If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37 inch tv

Options
  • 17-06-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey guys, Looking to get an led tv 37" have bought off you guys before so I decided I'd start here.
    I saw this tv(LG37LS570T) on the uk site which would suit at that price if ye had one or is there any alternatives you might have to offer.
    Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

radeontser wrote: »
    Hey guys, Looking to get an led tv 37" have bought off you guys before so I decided I'd start here.
    I saw this tv(LG37LS570T) on the uk site which would suit at that price if ye had one or is there any alternatives you might have to offer.
    Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

David
    Radeontser,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately all the 37LS570's are now sold through (they are up on the UK site as ' LAST FEW TO CLEAR' - which means that there are only ex-display or ex-service units still available.)

If you are looking for a good value 37"with a fantastic spec - I would have a look at the Panasonic TXL37ET5B which is now £499.95 and to be honest just looks fantastic!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl37et5b/pana-txl37et5b

If you don't need 3D but still want decent picture quality then have a look at the LG 39LN540V at £379.95 which has 100Hz Mci Motion scanning and Freeview HD - have a look here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/39ln540v/lg-39ln540v

Thanks again and keep us posted if these or any other TV's are interesting,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.