Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Any guys here gone out with travelling women?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

I have a traveller friend who likes to show me all the facebook pics, videos and tell me stories of the women and they really do seem to keep to themselves and marry traveller men.

Some of the women he has shown me has been absolute crackers sunbed tan, keeps fit and likes to show off their body's as much as possible.. It's a pity they keep among themselves :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

donalh087 wrote: »
    It is disgusting to suggest she is 12. It is disgusting to say she smells of ****. It is disgusting to suggest incest. It is disgusting to suggest the entire race (and they are a separate race) are violent. And dirty. It is a prejudiced, pejorative and nasty thread.

Will you relax, you do know what section of boards you're in?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

If the caravan is rockin don't go knockin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

carzony wrote: »
    I have a traveller friend who likes to show me all the facebook pics, videos and tell me stories of the women and they really do seem to keep to themselves and marry traveller men.

Some of the women he has shown me has been absolute crackers sunbed tan, keeps fit and likes to show off their body's as much as possible.. It's a pity they keep among themselves :p:p
    That's the thing. They do dress outrageously but they're straight up good girls. If you saw a regular girl in the same clothes, same age ect you'd know well there was a fair bit of mileage on her

My mate showed me a gorgeous traveller girl on facebook one night and every pic I seen she was wearing very skimpy clothing and nothing was left to the imagination:D

For the craic he called her, I got talking and I said ''I seen you pics on facebook, you have a very nice ass'' she actually hung up the phone. My mate explained that a lot of the traveller girls would blank you if you ever even spoke about sex infront of them.

Apparently, the majority of them don't even have sex until they are married or in serious relationships and if they are having sex before getting married then they get a bad name and it's very hard for them to find a man because they are considered to be sluts..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

To be fair saying ''I seen you pics on facebook, you have a very nice ass''[regardless of the grammar difficulties] would have the vast majority of women hanging up the phone. Actually that was damned courteous of the lady in question, many if not most would rightfully question your parentage and the size of what passes for your manhood.

Wibbs wrote: »
    To be fair saying ''I seen you pics on facebook, you have a very nice ass''[regardless of the grammar difficulties] would have the vast majority of women hanging up the phone. Actually that was damned courteous of the lady in question, many if not most would rightfully question your parentage and the size of what passes for your manhood.

I know but I assumed the way she was dressed in the pics that she would have been used to comments like that. I was very, very wrong :o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I know but I assumed the way she was dressed in the pics that she would have been used to comments like that. I was very, very wrong :o:o

Oh Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

:o:o indeed

• Site Banned Posts: 3 Webdigit

What settled person is really going to understand a traveler girl, her family and their culture unless they are willing to fully integrate with it and potentially marry into it.

Just leave them alone. It's their business how they dress and how they marry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

jesus PJ! thats deep. The towel thing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I know but I assumed the way she was dressed in the pics that she would have been used to comments like that.
    Boards.ie sooooo needs a facepalm smiley at moments like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

+1 boss .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

You think that's bad, you should try mixing up a guitarist with a car..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    jesus PJ! thats deep. The towel thing.

I felt it too deep for AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭mf240

To be fair saying ''I seen you pics on facebook, you have a very nice ass''[regardless of the grammar difficulties] .

Of course they all have lovely bottoms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

My mate showed me a gorgeous traveller girl on facebook one night and every pic I seen she was wearing very skimpy clothing and nothing was left to the imagination:D

For the craic he called her, I got talking and I said ''I seen you pics on facebook, you have a very nice ass'' she actually hung up the phone. My mate explained that a lot of the traveller girls would blank you if you ever even spoke about sex infront of them.

Apparently, the majority of them don't even have sex until they are married or in serious relationships and if they are having sex before getting married then they get a bad name and it's very hard for them to find a man because they are considered to be sluts..

Ya saw pictures and ya thought she had a nice ass. Then ya told her so.
    Whats the problem with that. Fair play to ya, fcuk the begrudgers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,622 ✭✭✭maninasia

I'm giving an honest, educated and experienced view. There are other things which i do which may fall into the category of disgusting, but telling the truth isn't one.

As milltown said, AH is not the place for you... :rolleyes:

Good excuse. While there were some humorous anecdotes in here this thread is a hotbed of racism.

Lets call a spade a spade here and say travelers are easy targets to vilify. Now if you had the balls to say these comments to their face I'd be happy to take a front row seat. That WOULD be humourous indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

maninasia wrote: »
    Good excuse. While there were some humorous anecdotes in here this thread is a hotbed of racism.

Lets call a spade a spade here and say travelers are easy targets to vilify. Now if you had the balls to say these comments to their face I'd be happy to take a front row seat. That WOULD be humourous indeed.

Where's the problem. The women are gorgeous. Are we not allowed to say that?

They won't go out with us.....Jesus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

maninasia wrote: »

Not falling for that trap. No siree Bob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

link... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

Was in the local pool and heard a young one say mama mama i think i put me knickers on wrong .how many times do ivto tell u yellow to front drown to back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭IrishExpat

Thanks to those who posted sensible anecdotes and thoughts. That's me off boards.ie for the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

If you took the word 'travelling' out of the title, half of the posts in this thread would still be bullsh1t.:pac:

like the contents of their buckets ... and panties

bye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Talking of riding. Have you ever?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

We're excluding "The Ginger" here yeah?

That's a comment not needed in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

Thats all relative. not having sex until they get married. if they get married at sixteen they could be in a serious relationship before that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

How is it racist?

Its not racist, you cant be racist towards your own race.

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Ya saw pictures and ya thought she had a nice ass. Then ya told her so.
    Whats the problem with that. Fair play to ya, fcuk the begrudgers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,622 ✭✭✭maninasia

The incest comments, inbreeding...etc etc. It's way over the top. Say it to their face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I have gone out with a traveller girl, I met her thru a dating site about 5 or 6 years ago and she told me she was a traveller before we first met.

Her family were settled travellers but we had to date in secret because she didn't want to tell her father that we were going out.

Things seemed to be going well and she told her father about me and he made it clear in no uncertain terms that there was no way she was going to continue seeing me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Ericaa

batistuta9 wrote: »
    if there is as much incest as purported

why does there seem to be no travellers with physical disabilities?

in other communities that do it & marrying cousins, there is, it even occurs with animals
    There's at least two visibly disabled children in the estate I live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

Never dated one, but a pal brought one back to our tent during the Queen concert in Slane '86.
    We woke up the next morning and she was gone.......along with wallet, jacket and a few cans of beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Its not racist, you cant be racist towards your own race.

Yeah, black people are never racist toward other black people or white people to other white people. Don't get me started on prejudice.

Next thread started on the subject will see the OP getting banned. It's just trolling at this stage.