Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student/ Accommodation Dublin

Options
  • 17-06-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey, I'm starting college in IADT in Sept 2013 and am looking for accommodation. I'm lookin for some housemates..I'll be 26 when I start so looking for 21+ (I'm all for the youngins but I think I'd look abit weird livin with a bunch of 18 year olds) so yeah, that's me..I'm a stand up citizen and if anyone wants to background check me I'll give ya my Facebook ;-P..also, I'm a gay, I'm not in your face about it or anything (never went to a Pride thing in my life, ridiculous if u ask me) but said I better mention it for the homophobic people out there..each to their own I say

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭JaneWillow

hiya. me and this other dude on the forum Seaneh were kinda thinking of teaming up. We´re both mature students. I think Seaneh could tell you al little about himself as I don't really know him. Ha. Anyway, about me: I´m doing film, I´m Dutch and 23 years old. I'm into poetry, music, film and ocassionally like going out, but I'm not a big drinker or anything. I´m very openminded about sexuality. Couldn't give a damn what peoples sexual interests are as long as they're nice and don't mind helping to keep the house tidy and clean. Haha. I´d love to maybe get another female roommate, but another male roommate would be fine by me to. Or we could try find a house with the three of us.
    Try contacting Seaneh, as he might not read this thread.
    Oh and I'd love to facebook-stalk you, if that is ok? :P You can find lost of videos of me singing songs on youtube if you feel like stalking me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NiallQ8787

Haha hey how are ya?? Cheers for getting back to me..not a clue how to use this site haha..you said you're doing Film, where ya doin that?? I'm gonna be starting Film and TV Prod in IADT..my Facebook is www.facebook.com/niallquinn ..let me
    Know if you can find me..my profile pic has me with the sun in the background..there are ALOT of Niall Quinns haha

Cool. Than I guess we´re classmates! :) Pretty excited about it myself! Saw your facebook, ha like the godfather picture. Did you try contact Seaneh yet?

Hey sorry for late reply I am absolutely useless at this site haha..I haven't got a chance to contact him yet..have you been looking at houses in the area or anything??

Hey Niall, haven't been looking around much yet as there's barely a point of finding a relatively cheap house with just 2 people. Defo try to contact Seaneh. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Hey lads, yeah, I'm still on the hunt, it's bloody hard work!!!

Ok lets team up with the three of us. I have to admit I'm viewing a house this sunday, so I might get that one (fingers crossed), but if not I'd defo want to team up with yous.

Seaneh, do you have profile somewhere? :) Tell us a little about yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Hey, yeah I'll pm you both with a link to my facebook.

I'm 28 (I'll be 29 in August) and I'll actually be studying in Sallynoggin, not IADT, but I thought this would be the best place to look for people/a room as it's the nearest proper college (10 minute cycle from DL to Sallynoggin).

I'm from Athlone, went to college in Galway but going to be re-edumacated, doing a level 5 in youthwork this year with a view to starting a level 7 next year and eventually working for an organisation like Jigsaw or Youthwork Ireland.

Former chef (I will bribe you with food), amature brewer (and beer), very socialable but not much of a partier, I like my sleep, but I'm half deaf (I wear a hearing aide) so I'm not too fussy about housemates being up late chatting/watching a movie/whatever or even having a few friends over now and then, once it's not crazy loud and not every night, but I'm guessing with mature students such as myself and you lads all those days are behind us :P

The only real "deal breaker" for me is that my max budget for rent is €350 a month as my budget is going to be pretty tight even at that and I want to be able to feed myself and pay utilities :P.

PM

Hey people..yeah my budget is in around the same..ya's can add me on Facebook there if ya want..it's easier chattin there..www.facebook.com/niallquinn
    JaneWillow wrote: »
    PM

• Advertisement

I HATE FACEBOOK! :P please don't make me add people!! arrrg. :P

Advertisement