Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 10 results

• 17-06-2013 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭

Saints beat the buccs by 3, fair play decent game. couple of big mistakes by me lead to picks, particularly the pick 6.

In future bud I would appreciate if you could let me know when u go no huddle. not only in the last quarter for fg to win but you also did it in the second half. I paused and messaged ya when i was going for it on 4th. There is a chat room there, you created it, I was also available on that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Patriots 13-41 Jaguars.

Was a closer game than the score suggests. Dave's run D was very good, held MJD to 60 yards. Tebow had a good game but I threw 2 shocking INT's which were my fault. Gronk had a reasonably quiet game, most likely because I had 2 on him at all times. The game was decided by my 2 DE's, Osi Umeniyora had 5 sacks and Mincey had 2, not only did this mean Dave had no time to pass but it actually injured Matt Cassell who was having a good game, Ryan Mallet threw a few picks and there was no way back.

Cheers for the game Dave and good luck with the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

gufc21 wrote: »
    Saints beat the buccs by 3, fair play decent game. couple of big mistakes by me lead to picks, particularly the pick 6.

In future bud I would appreciate if you could let me know when u go no huddle. not only in the last quarter for fg to win but you also did it in the second half. I paused and messaged ya when i was going for it on 4th. There is a chat room there, you created it, I was also available on that.

Eh...it was you that went no huddle without warning in the 3rd quarter :confused:, just on one play and I presumed it was by accident. I appreciate you stopped and let me know you were going for it on the 4th down especially since it was around the 40 in the 3rd quarter (I thought it was a bit strange you weren't taking the field goal). But like I thought that it was pretty obvious that I would be going no huddle with so little time left so didn't think I needed to pm.

Also if you are going to just be using the chat room, let me know on xbox live as I was on the mic saying "hello...hello...hello" at the start of the game so if you had of pm'd me there I would have logged on on the chat room. I didn't see your pm on boards until this morning, sorry.

Anyway...it was a good game but I don't think either of us played particularly well. I felt that my players dropped the ball a lot on 3rd downs for no apparent reason. You were unlucky with the turnovers.

Good luck in the rest of your games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Raoul wrote: »
    Eh...it was you that went no huddle without warning in the 3rd quarter :confused:, just on one play and I presumed it was by accident. I appreciate you stopped and let me know you were going for it on the 4th down especially since it was around the 40 in the 3rd quarter (I thought it was a bit strange you weren't taking the field goal). But like I thought that it was pretty obvious that I would be going no huddle with so little time left so didn't think I needed to pm.

Also if you are going to just be using the chat room, let me know on xbox live as I was on the mic saying "hello...hello...hello" at the start of the game so if you had of pm'd me there I would have logged on on the chat room. I didn't see your pm on boards until this morning, sorry. Also had tv on mute listening to music :/

Anyway...it was a good game but I don't think either of us played particularly well. I felt that my players dropped the ball a lot on 3rd downs for no apparent reason. You were unlucky with the turnovers.

Good luck in the rest of your games.

Ah I was just pissed a bit yest as considering it was a tie game with 1.40 on clock no huddle wasn't really an obvious call and you did it at end of second too. I'm well over it now and prob would have done the same. I was down by 2 td's at the end of the 3rd and given the acc clock i felt I had to go for it, as you saw when you had the ball with a one score lead you tried o wind clock down so i didn't feel i had s choice given I still would have needed two td's.

Ya you to and for some reason I can see us playing the wild card game again :) look forward to it if i can make it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ah I was just pissed a bit yest as considering it was a tie game with 1.40 on clock no huddle wasn't really an obvious call and you did it at end of second too. I'm well over it now and prob would have done the same. I was down by 2 td's at the end of the 3rd and given the acc clock i felt I had to go for it, as you saw when you had the ball with a one score lead you tried o wind clock down so i didn't feel i had s choice given I still would have needed two td's.

Ya you to and for some reason I can see us playing the wild card game again :) look forward to it if i can make it ;)

Yeah, at first I was thinking that what were you doing going for it and I think most people would be the same but then as you said, 2 scores down and with the acc clock you were totally right to do it.

I actually think that in the 4th I was 3rd and long and made the 3rd down and went to go no huddle but called a TO as the players started to run.

But for future ref, quick pm on the xbox live and I can get on the chat room and sorry I prob should have told you I was going no huddle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

[quote="Mikeyt086;85128583"

Was a closer game than the score suggests. Dave's run D was very good, held MJD to 60 yards.
    /quote]

MJD and Robinson are going to be neck and neck for rushing yards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Raiders beat chargers 20-7 in a game of run defence and unlucky picks!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Bengals 35- 12 Redskins CPU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Cards beat the rams 26-20
    Interceptions was the name of the game for rams, Bradford throw 3 while cavel threw 0, and I think Parker kicked 4 long field goals! Making him the best kicker in the league! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Cards beat the rams 26-20
    Interceptions was the name of the game for rams, Bradford throw 3 while cavel threw 0, and I think Parker kicked 4 long field goals! Making him the best kicker in the league! :)

Good game Padraic, stupid throws made by me for the INTs and after id cut down on them in recent games and started just throwing the ball away.
    God damnit i hate Sam Bradford, make hard throws look easy and then f**ks up the easy ones. Missed 2 or 3 wide open receivers on crucial 3rd downs.

Roll on Madden 25 and a new team of my choosing!!!!

Advertisement