Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork College of Commerce class hours

• 17-06-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,

I don't know if anyone can help me but I am about to start an IT for the Office course in the Cork College of Commerce in the upcoming academic year. Does anyone have an idea as to what kind of hours a typical day in the college is?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭shawki

9 to 4 Monday to Thursday Finished at 2 on Friday are the range for classes. With lots of breaks throughout the week. Holidays are the same as secondary schools

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Teddy50

That's cool, thanks shawki :)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

started doing the leaving cert there but left after a short while to do the course in another college, the timetable for me was all over the place, 2-3 hour breaks most days, in till 7pm on day, decided it wasnt for me and went to csn, best decision ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

classes usually last until five monday to thursday. but it depends on what course your doing. friday finishes at 2. you might get a hour or two in between classes off. you can call them breaks or you can call them a chance to get some studying or catch up on assignments. take your pick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Lisac220

The hours in College of Commerce in my opinion are great , most days we started at 9 and finished at 4 but we had one or two hour breaks most days which were also great. These breaks gave us the chance to catch up on study, finish assignments, or hang out with your class mates and make some great memories , and its true most of my best memories from CCOC happened on those breaks. It's a great college and i can find no faults :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 DaisyJ

Hi just wondering if any of ye know when the courses in College of Commerce generally start in Sep?. Is it the first week of Sep or the end of Sep like UCC?. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭shawki

DaisyJ wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if any of ye know when the courses in College of Commerce generally start in Sep?. Is it the first week of Sep or the end of Sep like UCC?. Thanks :)

Probably the second week with the induction day in the first week

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nicole94

has anyone done the nursing studies course here? im looking for advice?

Advertisement