Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blinged shoes.

Options
  • 17-06-2013 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend anyone or any shop in Ireland that will 'bling' baby shoes? (Diamontes over the whole shoes) I can either buy the shoes of them or supply her own?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

What age is the baby/what size shoe are they?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

She's five months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Lara boutique do them, they are in dame lane in Dublin city. They have a Facebook page too. Very expensive though, think about €60, was looking at them for my LO, they're gorgeous but not sure I could justify it!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

The girl I linked to on Facebook does the shoes for Lara . Cut you the middleman . I can give you her number if you want to talk to her .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

sharkman wrote: »
    The girl I linked to on Facebook does the shoes for Lara . Cut you the middleman . I can give you her number if you want to talk to her .

That's really interesting, just goes to show the mark up that's put on these items! Will check out her fb page thanks :)

Advertisement