Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driven Sports Craze banned in EU?!

• 17-06-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I am a sports supplement distributor here in Ireland. Craze is one of my biggest sellers. I know there has been controversy in some of the EU countries for reasons from exotic and endangered ingredients to possible amphetamines. In January a lawsuit against Driven Sports was dropped. Currently it does not seem to acctually be banned anywhere except Australia. Today when placing an order I was told I could no longer sell Craze because its been banned in the EU. Are companies being overly cautious? Looking some opinions on this. Think its a bit rediculous, considering its not actually banned anywhere in the EU.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Glendalyn wrote: »
    I am a sports supplement distributor here in Ireland. Craze is one of my biggest sellers. I know there has been controversy in some of the EU countries for reasons from exotic and endangered ingredients to possible amphetamines. In January a lawsuit against Driven Sports was dropped. Currently it does not seem to acctually be banned anywhere except Australia. Today when placing an order I was told I could no longer sell Craze because its been banned in the EU. Are companies being overly cautious? Looking some opinions on this. Think its a bit rediculous, considering its not actually banned anywhere in the EU.

Predator Nutrition hasn't said anything about it being banned and they distribute it for EU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,741 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Why is it banned in Oz?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

I use DS craze regularly and I live in brisbane...

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Glendalyn

Yea its a bit silly. The company I buy from is obviously being overly cautious. I have had issues with customs seizing it in Sweden and some of my Finish customers have worried about customs, but it hasnt been a problem. Driven Sports has crazy minimum orders, so they are hard to use as distributors. Its a real shame. If you use Craze and could no longer get it, what would be a second choice? Jack3d?

colman1212 wrote: »
    I use DS craze regularly and I live in brisbane...

I was told that any Craze sent to Au wouldnt get past customs. Ive never had an order to Australia so never got to see for myself!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

from exotic and endangered ingredients

wtf does that mean?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Zombienosh wrote: »
    wtf does that mean?

Tiger Penis!

Thats what I can only assume. The secret ingredient is tiger penis and shark balls.

Dendrobium is a rare chinese orchid and they are using it as an excuse to try and ban it.

Craze is one of those supplements were I love it for a few scoops then feel sick at the smell. I don't think it's amazing and formula does feel different these days.

• Advertisement

Dendrobium is a rare chinese orchid and they are using it as an excuse to try and ban it.

Well if that is true I don't think they should let a flower die off for some GAINZZZ

Craze is one of those supplements were I love it for a few scoops then feel sick at the smell. I don't think it's amazing and formula does feel different these days.

What would you rather use? I love feedback from pre-work out users

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

SAW ftw!

What would you rather use? I love feedback from pre-work out users

Probably complete workout from bulkpowders, raze from TPW or just caffeine pills with high GI carb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

It's not banned in the EU and you should be able to find it from any major supplement wholesaler.

Oisín

Oisinjm wrote: »
    It's not banned in the EU and you should be able to find it from any major supplement wholesaler.

Oisín

I am aware if I change wholesalers I can probably get it, but I have a well established relationship with my current wholesaler and access to most of the top brands and hundreds of products. Just makes me wonder if they know something we don't since I could order up till 2 weeks ago. I will probably just drop the product myself considering the fact I have been having customs problems in Sweden, Finland and Norway. Something is definitely in the works.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

I was on PB and HP`s sites here in Ireland and it is either missing or down as banned in Ireland. Anyone know a site still stocking it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Corknin9

I was on PB and HP`s sites here in Ireland and it is either missing or down as banned in Ireland. Anyone know a site still stocking it?

Don't know and don't care, it's a pretty frightening supplement. They probably still have it on bodybuilding.com though.

It's banned now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Corknin9 wrote: »
    Don't know and don't care, it's a pretty frightening supplement. They probably still have it on bodybuilding.com though.

*Rolls eyes

How exactly is it frightening you? I'm getting it delivered up north.

• Advertisement
Advertisement