Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Diego 1 year recent graduate visa

Options
  • 17-06-2013 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

So Im heading to america under the recent graduate programme for a year, I have a degree in chemistry and by the time I head over Ill have a years experience in a pharmaceutical company here,

From my limited research im thinking San Diego should be a decent place to start looking for work in this area,

Any body over there or been got any tips on areas to live or stuff in general, it would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Daymar

Hi man,
    Also thinking of doing the same thing, are you over there now? I'm looking to head out in March!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,658 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Hi,

Same here. Apart from San Fran & Science! I'm also a recent graduate with almost exactly a year experience in large multinational. I'm in IT.

I was just wondering how many years constitutes a recent graduate? I graduated in 2012, and was hoping to travel in early 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

The 1 year graduate visa requires that you have graduated within 12 months of entering the US. There's more information on the visa here and here.

Advertisement